APG Crusader turret...
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: APG Crusader turret... Author: George_BradfordLocation: Cambridge, Ontario PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:21 pm
    ----
Hi Guys;

I mainly haunt the TRACK 48 D/Group these days, but was hoping that maybe one of you guys could measure the APG Crusader III turret for me. All I need are length, width and height.
Ignore the gun, stoage bustle and any protrussions on top. Just the bare bones.
Chris Hughs is going to measure the Crusader II in the Portola collection.
There is a rumor that the Crusader III 6-pdr turret was enlarged slightly, but we can't seem to find out by how much.

Thanks in advance, and contact me directly at: gbradford @ sympatico.ca

George Bradford
AFV NEWS

#2: Re: APG Crusader turret... Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:44 pm
    ----
Durn, I was just up there on Saturday! I probably won't be getting back till after the holidays at the earliest. But I will see what I can do

#3: Re: APG Crusader turret... Author: SabotLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:23 am
    ----
Any chance someone making a new 48th scale Crusader? I ran into a couple of kits at the local shop (both the same, one in a Hawk box, the other in a Tamiya box).

#4: Re: APG Crusader turret... Author: Scott_TaylorLocation: London, Ontario PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:40 pm
    ----
Hi Rob:

Tamiya has announced a new 1/48 scale Crusader I/II. I'd love to see a 1/35 scale one from them as well, if it was as good as the Cromwell.

Cheers,

Scott Taylor
Thachweave Products
thachweave.tripod.com

-> AFV News Discussion Board