I call for a long-term, prospective study on THIS guy!
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: I call for a long-term, prospective study on THIS guy! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:19 pm
    ----
I'd have to be pretty darn hungry to chow down on this one. Shocked

www.foxnews.com/story/...83,00.html

Wisconsin Man Runs Over, Eats Seven-Legged Transgendered Deer
Thursday, December 14, 2006

Dec. 13: Richard Lisko holds out one of the extra legs located half way up the leg of a deer he hit with his truck last month near Waucousta, Wis.
FOND DU LAC, Wis. � Rick Lisko hunts deer with a bow, but got his most unusual one driving his truck down his mile-long driveway.

The young buck had nub antlers � and seven legs. Lisko said it also had both male and female reproductive organs.

"It was definitely a freak of nature," Lisko said. "I guess it's a real rarity."

He said he slowed down as the buck and two does ran across the driveway Nov. 22, but the buck ran under the truck and got hit.

When he looked at the animal, he noticed three- to four-inch appendages growing from the rear legs. Later, he found a smaller appendage growing from one of the front legs.

"It's a pretty weird deer," he said, describing the extra legs as resembling "crab pinchers."

"It kind of gives you the creeps when you look at it," he said, but he thought he saw the appendages moving, as if they were functional, before the deer was hit.

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum