Please welcome our new member, JG300_Echo4Papa!!!!
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Please welcome our new member, JG300_Echo4Papa!!!! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:22 am
    ----
I'm pleased to announce the newest member added to the vaunted ranks of the smelly JG300 Pigsty!

This is someone that we've all flown with and have commented on in regards to his excellent attitude, teamwork and flying skills alongside many a Sau, faithfully defending the shores of Toulon, Nice, Guernesy and other locales in deperate need of JG300 'assistance'. I'd even go so far as to say he's a gent with taste and class, but then again, he's now a fellow pig, so who'd believe it??

Luckily we were able to hook up with him and he passed his entrance exam with truly flying colors, without as much as a hiccup (maybe a little flatulence, but that's a good thing 'round here) ....so without further ado, please welcome...

JG300_Echo4Papa

To the ranks of the JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe!!!

Here's to ya, Echo!

#2: Re: Please welcome our new member, JG300_Echo4Papa!!!! Author: JG300-ChiliLocation: Charlotte, North Carolina PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:47 pm
    ----
Welcome aboard Echo4!! Thanks for coming along when you did...You're keeping my status as the resident new guy limited to only a few weeks!!!
SuuuuuWeeeeeeeeee!!

JG300-Chili W. #5-C

#3: Re: Please welcome our new member, JG300_Echo4Papa!!!! Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:52 pm
    ----
Chili didn't get stuck with Latrine duty for long did he? Rolling Eyes Razz

Welcome Echo4Papa!

#4: Re: Please welcome our new member, JG300_Echo4Papa!!!! Author: JG300-Dan736Location: Burlinton Ont PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:20 pm
    ----
Welcome to the sty Echo4Papa,your going to fit right in around this smelly place I hope that your moving to a new house goes well and that they have high speed internet availible!

#5: Re: Please welcome our new member, JG300_Echo4Papa!!!! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:29 pm
    ----
- JG300-fr8ycat
Chili didn't get stuck with Latrine duty for long did he? Rolling Eyes Razz

Welcome Echo4Papa!

These new guys are gonna' get so spoiled!

Wilkommen, and pass the toilet brush!

#6: Re: Please welcome our new member, JG300_Echo4Papa!!!! Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:03 pm
    ----
SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeee

Welcome to the Pig Pen ECHO4PAPA
Hope to fly with you "New Guys" soon....

#7: Re: Please welcome our new member, JG300_Echo4Papa!!!! Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:50 pm
    ----
Hey wait a minute, I didn't catch a break on the scrub a dub dub when Fr8ycat came aboard, I think I can scrounge a second brush from somewhere! haha..

Welcome aboard Echo4Papa! Sure you'll find a lively bunch hanging around the sty!

Ascout - he's an ex-marine! Think we can overlook that one this time around, good to have another serviceman around! Now if you were ex-airforce, we'd have to talk!

#8: Re: Please welcome our new member, JG300_Echo4Papa!!!! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:18 pm
    ----
- JG300_Hunt

Ascout - he's an ex-marine!

Hunt...from what I hear, there are no "ex-Marines", only those no longer on active duty. Wink

I had a hunch there was something more to that "Echo4" thing than met the eye...

#9: Re: Please welcome our new member, JG300_Echo4Papa!!!! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:40 pm
    ----
Welcome to Com-Central JG300_Echo4Papa

I'm shure your stay with us wil be a pleasant one.

few ground rules,
the newbie picks up the bartab for the first week and wax & shine all our personal Aircraft for the first month Laughing

bonus,
IF you happen to see a red skwirrel dashing by, you are at liberty to shoot it with any possible means that you have at your disposal

fled
Cool

#10: Re: Please welcome our new member, JG300_Echo4Papa!!!! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:45 pm
    ----
- Uhu_Fledermaus

few ground rules,
the newbie picks up the bartab for the first week and wax & shine all our personal Aircraft for the first month Laughing

bonus,
IF you happen to see a red skwirrel dashing by, you are at liberty to shoot it with any possible means that you have at your disposal

fled
Cool

1. JG300, having it's own brewery and all, doesn't have "bar tabs". Eat yer heart out. Mr. Green

2. JG300 has more means of shootin' at it's disposal than you can possibly imagine. Wink (See "Wild Sau Way" Charter Rule #3)

#11: Re: Please welcome our new member, JG300_Echo4Papa!!!! Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:25 pm
    ----
- JG300_Hunt
Hey wait a minute, I didn't catch a break on the scrub a dub dub when Fr8ycat came aboard

Hey...wait a minute, who's toilet have I been scrubbing all this time!?

ASCOUT! You have some splaining to do............

#12: Re: Please welcome our new member, JG300_Echo4Papa!!!! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:35 pm
    ----
- JG300-fr8ycat
- JG300_Hunt
Hey wait a minute, I didn't catch a break on the scrub a dub dub when Fr8ycat came aboard

Hey...wait a minute, who's toilet have I been scrubbing all this time!?

ASCOUT! You have some splaining to do............

Ascout doesn't "explain", The Ascout, he just does.

And, "Shhuush!" We don't want to scare off the new guy before any of the chores are done, do we? (That might put you back on detail, among other things...and you've got a helicopter to finish, remember? Wink )

OK, ENOUGH TALK!...EVERYBODY BACK TO WORK!

#13: Re: Please welcome our new member, JG300_Echo4Papa!!!! Author: JG300-LurpsLocation: In back of the sty .... sighting in my Luger .... PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:07 pm
    ----
Welcome Aboard Sir ! I think you'll be pleased to be in the
company of those few of esteemed epicurean tastes and somewhat
less-than-subtle flatulance ......
I salute you with a gutteral "Burp" and a deep-from-within-the-bowels

"PhhhhOooooooooT" !!!! Mr. Green

Prost !

P.S. - Don't pay Ascout any never-mind ..... he's been chastised
on more than one occasion for letting his Prozac prescription run
empty ........ Rolling Eyes

Last edited by JG300-Lurps on Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

#14: Re: Please welcome our new member, JG300_Echo4Papa!!!! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:39 pm
    ----
"I'm...feeling....much....better...now...Dave....really.....and...I...have...every...confidence...in...the...mission...."

#15: Re: Please welcome our new member, JG300_Echo4Papa!!!! Author: JG300_Echo4PapaLocation: USA - NH PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:20 am
    ----
Thank you all for a warm welcome. Smile

Yes, "Once a Marine, always a Marine" is true. So to set the record straight, I am Honorably Discharged from serving four years of active duty.

I'm pleased to become a volunteer member of this extraordinary gathering of people with talent, wit and wisdom. I'm confident we'll share plenty of laughter and fun. Smile

Salutes and Cheers all around! Smile

Sincerely,
Craig
JG300_Echo4Papa

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum