FSX Tweaks Solutions for Better Frame Rates
-> FSX

#1: FSX Tweaks Solutions for Better Frame Rates Author: fsx-tweaks PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:38 am
    ----
Hello all!!

I am BC and I have written a comprehensive one-stop website which offers tweaking instructions and performance solutions for FSX. These easy to apply tweaks have been thoroughly tested and have resulted in frame rate improvement of up to 60% over the standard FSX installation.

Within the site you will find:

· The latest FSX news.
· Links to other sites offering the latest FSX enhancements & tweaking solutions (both freeware & payware)
· FREE FSX & FS2004 aircraft & scenery files.
· Service Pack Links & Much Much More......

With over 10,000 visitors this year, this informative and easy to navigate website is a "Win Win" for the entire FS Community!

If you are experiencing low frame rates, would like to boost the performance from FSX, or if you just want to take a look around, please feel free to drop on by.

Bringing more to FSX for FREE!!!

Visit my site at:

fsx-tweaks.4t.com

#2: Re: FSX Tweaks Solutions for Better Frame Rates Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:45 am
    ----
Hiya fsx-tweaks and welcome Com-Central!

Your site looks great (we like 'zoomy blue')...lol

#3: Re: FSX Tweaks Solutions for Better Frame Rates Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:05 pm
    ----
Hi fsx-tweaks,

Been to your site a few times in the past on my travels.

Nice site, lots of info.

#4: Re: FSX Tweaks Solutions for Better Frame Rates Author: berlopezLocation: Copenhagen.DK PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:23 pm
    ----
Razz Thanks, Great guide. I can see I'm going to spend sometime in there

#5: Re: FSX Tweaks Solutions for Better Frame Rates Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:21 pm
    ----
tryed the link, but alas dead Sad

#6: Re: FSX Tweaks Solutions for Better Frame Rates Author: berlopezLocation: Copenhagen.DK PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:52 pm
    ----
I just tried Fled and all is well, unless I am missunderstanding, ha tomorrow is my birthday!

#7: Re: FSX Tweaks Solutions for Better Frame Rates Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:04 pm
    ----
- Uhu_Fledermaus
tryed the link, but alas dead Sad

Just tried it Fled and the site is still up.

#8: Re: FSX Tweaks Solutions for Better Frame Rates Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:05 pm
    ----
rgr Kit,

seems to be back up again Wink

fled
Cool

-> FSX