Tank Data on Ebay...
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Tank Data on Ebay... Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:54 am
    ----
I just saw this pop up - looks like a good condition copy for a good price:

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayIS...:B:SS:US:1

Neil

Last edited by Neil_Baumgardner on Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: Tank Data 2 on Ebay... Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:30 am
    ----
I wouldn't want to start a bidding war with anyone else on this group so
Is anyone else considering this?

#3: Re: Tank Data 2 on Ebay... Author: JimWebLocation: The back of beyond PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:59 pm
    ----
You know I could have sworn that had a Buy-it-now price of $14.99 on it...

Cool

#4: Re: Tank Data 2 on Ebay... Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:02 pm
    ----
It did... But someone bid on it... Which gets rid of the buy it now option. Now it was all of $2 difference... So at best someone saved $2 (if no one else bids on) or at worst it goes up in price via bidding considerably... Needless to say, I would have just done the buy-it-now...

Neil

#5: Re: Tank Data 2 on Ebay... Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:35 pm
    ----
If I had seen a Buy it now price in that range we wouldn't be having this discussion Crying or Very sad

#6: Re: Tank Data 2 on Ebay... Author: JimWebLocation: The back of beyond PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:47 pm
    ----
Too true - thats why I went back to it... Just so i could buy it cheap and sell it to Don for an exorbitant price hike Wink

Cool

#7: Re: Tank Data 2 on Ebay... Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:10 pm
    ----
- JimWeb
Too true - thats why I went back to it... Just so i could buy it cheap and sell it to Don for an exorbitant price hike Wink

Cool

HUH??? Shocked MOI? Shocked

I have cured myself of the 'ebay addiction'. (At least for now,.... Cool )

I tend to lean toward the 'buy it now' or justify not buying, due to bidding wars....

Regards
Don

#8: Re: Tank Data 2 on Ebay... Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:27 pm
    ----
- Dontos

HUH??? Shocked MOI? Shocked

I have cured myself of the 'ebay addiction'. (At least for now,.... Cool )

I tend to lean toward the 'buy it now' or justify not buying, due to bidding wars....

Regards
Don

Same here. Been caught by a last second sniper too many times

#9: Re: Tank Data 2 on Ebay... Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:38 pm
    ----
I've been beat my last second snipers many times as well - but if you simply bid what is truly the maximum price you're willing to pay who you cant really regret it. Either you'll win at that price or lower, or someone who is willing to pay more will beat you. Now someone may bid repeatedly causing your price to increase, but if you've bid the max you're willing to pay (and no more) you cant really be upset...

Neil

#10: Re: Tank Data 2 on Ebay... Author: Garry_RedmonLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:39 am
    ----
Same here. I just bid what I can afford and if I lose, oh well. Sometimes it is regretable to lose by a mere dollar though.

The things I have bought have been militaria mostly. Even though the Internet has made it easier to locate militaria items, Ebay has ruined the market, in my opinion.

#11: Re: Tank Data 2 on Ebay... Author: armyjunk2 PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:58 am
    ----
I find if you are selling Ebay is great, as for buying the prices have gotten way over what I am willing to pay for ordinary pieces of gear. I guess that is what supply and demand is all about. I used to sell all the excess stuff I had on Ebay but I got lazy. Now maybe once a year I put some things on. I'm always surprised what sells, I've sold WWI and WWII packs and pouches that I describe as having holes in them, straps missing, buckles gone, seams ripped and people seem to fight over who gets to buy them. I have no idea what they do with them but I do know the market is there.......

#12: Re: Tank Data 2 on Ebay... Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:09 pm
    ----
Durn I forgot to check this before it closed. It looks like it went in the range I would have been interested Crying or Very sad

#13: Re: Tank Data on Ebay... Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:18 am
    ----
Another copy of Tank Data (1) on Ebay, and again with a decent start price...

cgi.ebay.com/Tank-Data...dZViewItem

Neil

#14: Re: Tank Data on Ebay... Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:17 am
    ----
- Neil_Baumgardner

Neil

I just took my one shot at it. I've got to go into a meeting. There is a little cushion in my max but I'll be surprised if it hold up

#15: Re: Tank Data on Ebay... Author: JimWebLocation: The back of beyond PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:29 am
    ----
- bsmart
- Neil_Baumgardner

Neil

I just took my one shot at it. I've got to go into a meeting. There is a little cushion in my max but I'll be surprised if it hold up

Neill get a copy of Silent Sniper. Its very good for ebay bidding.

Cool

-> AFV News Discussion Board