COUNTDOWN TO 2KM!
-> Officer's Club

#1: COUNTDOWN TO 2KM! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:44 pm
    ----
That's Two Thousand members, for those that ain't been payin' attention. I wonder how many of 'em are those noisy treadhead, clanky-thing types....I remember when the "Wild Sau's" were the prolific, verbose, Big Dawg (so-to-speak) posters 'round here (*sigh*)....then somebody left the gate open and look what happened! Rolling Eyes I mean, we at least had standards...sure, they were low, but they were there.

Well, I guess there's no goin' home...might as well get used to the noisy neighbors and buy 'em a beer. Wonder who's gonna' win that lucky "Member Number 2000" doorprise?! Laughing

#2: Re: COUNTDOWN TO 2KM! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:58 pm
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
might as well get used to the noisy neighbors and buy 'em a beer.
WOOHOO!!!

#3: Re: COUNTDOWN TO 2KM! Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:25 pm
    ----
Dang 2000 people. Shocked WOW, That's bigger than most towns in Canada........ Wink

#4: Re: COUNTDOWN TO 2KM! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:56 pm
    ----
...and it done slipped on by us while I was feelin' poorly an' no one noticed!

#5: Re: COUNTDOWN TO 2KM! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:54 pm
    ----
glad you're weller now anyway.
Wink

#6: Re: COUNTDOWN TO 2KM! Author: RAF92_BattleHawkLocation: British Columbia, Canada PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:58 pm
    ----
Ahahahahah...real funny, but just you wait, America is on the decline and we shall rule the world forever!!!

#7: Re: COUNTDOWN TO 2KM! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:23 am
    ----
Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Cool Mr. Green

#8: Re: COUNTDOWN TO 2KM! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:11 am
    ----
- Shadow_Bshwackr
Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Cool Mr. Green

Oh, you noticed? Laughing

#9: Re: COUNTDOWN TO 2KM! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:07 pm
    ----
I did...lol

#10: Re: COUNTDOWN TO 2KM! Author: RAF92_MoserLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:05 pm
    ----
Shall we start the count for Y3KM?

#11: Re: COUNTDOWN TO 2KM! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:12 pm
    ----
- RAF92_Moser
Shall we start the count for Y3KM?

Already started!

-> Officer's Club