You can all retire from making flight sim videos now.
-> Officer's Club

#1: You can all retire from making flight sim videos now. Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:11 am
    ----
This will be hard to follow in the action genre. Rolling Eyes

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsHvHv2TfZg

#2: Re: You can all retire from making flight sim videos now. Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:28 am
    ----
DANG!!!!! Shocked

That hadda be Lee Van Cleef in the yella SU-27......

#3: Re: You can all retire from making flight sim videos now. Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:35 am
    ----
Ruddy Ell... picks jaw up off floor !!

#4: Re: You can all retire from making flight sim videos now. Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:29 am
    ----
JEEZE, THAT WAS INTENSE............... Mr. Green

#5: Re: You can all retire from making flight sim videos now. Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:38 am
    ----
HOLY MOLY!! That was incredible!! Great stuff!!

#6: Re: You can all retire from making flight sim videos now. Author: RAF92_MoserLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:37 pm
    ----
Holy Cow!

#7: Re: You can all retire from making flight sim videos now. Author: A1Trigger_HappyLocation: Alabama, USA PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:26 pm
    ----
very nice stuff!

#8: Re: You can all retire from making flight sim videos now. Author: Shadow_Banshee PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:58 pm
    ----
man it must be me but i found that the most iritating movie ever, especially from the 2.00 point, to many short clips plus the insane asylum music were making me angry lol..., i did like the use of eagle tho..

#9: Re: You can all retire from making flight sim videos now. Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:52 pm
    ----
Yep, it's you. Laughing

#10: Re: You can all retire from making flight sim videos now. Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:12 pm
    ----
Ending was a letdown.....I expected both pilots to end up facing off in their parachutes, both pulling their sidearms out and poppin' away at each other on the way down.....(or is that in the sequel??)

#11: Re: You can all retire from making flight sim videos now. Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:45 pm
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
Ending was a letdown.....I expected both pilots to end up facing off in their parachutes, both pulling their sidearms out and poppin' away at each other on the way down.....(or is that in the sequel??)

Welllll...I was hopin' for a knifefight on the tracks with their survival knives....then, they both get whacked by a train. Twisted Evil

#12: Re: You can all retire from making flight sim videos now. Author: TanklordLocation: Louisiana PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:24 pm
    ----
Ascout, that's sick, but I like your way of thinking, Dude!

#13: Re: You can all retire from making flight sim videos now. Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:58 pm
    ----
- Tanklord
Ascout, that's sick, but I like your way of thinking, Dude!

I've been found out... Confused

#14: Re: You can all retire from making flight sim videos now. Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:12 am
    ----
I noticed the F-15 had the 'unlimited ammunition module' - Even after firing several AAMs (Why he would shoot an Aim-7 in that situation is beyond me, back in my day on Eagles no one trusted the Aim 7 to do anything except 'get their attention') He still had full racks.

A good last scene would have been for the eagle to be flying away with a cobra in it's talons.

-> Officer's Club