UHU Mission (Old memories...:D)
-> CFS2

#1: UHU Mission (Old memories...:D) Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:54 pm
    ----
I came across this old single mission. You'll be flying against the UHU group...

#2: Re: UHU Mission (Old memories...:D) Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:06 pm
    ----
AH ! The Good Old Days !!

A trip back down to memory lane Laughing

fled
Cool

#3: Re: UHU Mission (Old memories...:D) Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:07 pm
    ----
We (HF) flew some CFS1 North African Campaign with I believe it was UHU (if I remember right there was some UHU squad members that had memberships in another Axis squad too but I dont remember the name of the the other Axis squad)...

there was a good fella, I forget the gents name (he lived in Chicago) who sent me the UHU North Africa Scenery CD for CFS1 which I distrbuted to the Hell Fighters...

We eventually dropped off the UHU missions and ended up dividing the HF squad into OPFOR/Axis and Allies for an entire season and was (my opinion) some of the best times the HellFighters enjoyed flying missions -
I remember you all had some kick butt maps too.. (targets were assigned point values)...

#4: Re: UHU Mission (Old memories...:D) Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:19 pm
    ----
remember all that, the one that did all the Africa stuff was Uhu_Fritzl, we had some fun times back then:)

#5: Re: UHU Mission (Old memories...:D) Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:09 am
    ----
Rog_o it was Fritzl!

-> CFS2