Driftin'....JG300 Sty'le
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#16: Re: Driftin'....JG300 Sty'le Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:48 pm
    ----
Well yes and no... Wink

Thanks kindly for the offer, Freiherr_Kiefer......I was joshin tho, and like you I also fiddle about with repaints from time to time, although my stuff is more rattle-can work than anything. Heck I made Ascout a coupla drag-racin' Unimogs but haven't seen 'em posted yet....sob...snifff sniff.....well the Vee-Dub is cooler anyhoo!

#17: Re: Driftin'....JG300 Sty'le Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:06 pm
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
Heck I made Ascout a coupla drag-racin' Unimogs but haven't seen 'em posted yet....sob...snifff sniff.....well the Vee-Dub is cooler anyhoo!

Well, Boo-Hoo...G'won an spoil the big surprise why don'cha'? I was savin' these 'til I got my new computer online and maybe we'd stage a match race or sum'thin together (you know, with maybe that other *mmmphh* I'd told you about?) for "pink slips" (we should be able to get some pink slips from Fr8ycat and Bushy) and we could really smoke the hides at Rotorhead Raceway or close the runway at the 'Sty? Well, maybe just a "sneak preview"...

Now SHAADUP already, 'til I'm ready!

#18: Re: Driftin'....JG300 Sty'le Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:37 pm
    ----
D'oh!!!!!

Pinks??!!! Yeah! Uhhh...I mean....well gee whiz, I dunno sounds kinda steep, why we're sure to loose to them since those Unimogs are so sloww and stuff...but I guess it would be good for their morale to hand over some new rides to Bushy and fr8ycat so gosh I guess we could maybe race 'em for pinks......

#19: Re: Driftin'....JG300 Sty'le Author: Freiherr_KieferLocation: Washington sectional PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:49 pm
    ----
Ye of little faith, Ascout

and just to make your race for pinks a little fairer, the plates are on this rig

Twisted Evil

it's just waiting to be picked up

Der Baron

#20: Re: Driftin'....JG300 Sty'le Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:45 pm
    ----
HEY! His hood ornament's prettier'n mine! Sad

#21: Re: Driftin'....JG300 Sty'le Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:23 pm
    ----
Rolling Eyes you guys showing eachother your hood ornaments again.

#22: Re: Driftin'....JG300 Sty'le Author: Freiherr_KieferLocation: Washington sectional PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:06 pm
    ----
there , there Ascout Rolling Eyes you have the standard issue JG-300 VW, what would you like on your plate holder? I will set up your personalized bug Wink

Der Baron

#23: Re: Driftin'....JG300 Sty'le Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:28 pm
    ----
- Freiherr_Kiefer
Ye of little faith, Ascout

and just to make your race for pinks a little fairer, the plates are on this rig

Twisted Evil

it's just waiting to be picked up

Der Baron

I LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS!!!!!!!!

#24: Re: Driftin'....JG300 Sty'le Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:15 pm
    ----
Oh hey, Freiherr_Kiefer, I'm squinting at the writing on the quarter-panel there and maybe a tip for ya.....when you convert the image back from the working copy you've painted to the actual one the model uses with DXTBMP, be sure to turn off (unclick) the selection on the right about saving MipMaps with the image. You'll get a sharper texture on the model and avoid any extra "blurries".

#25: Re: Driftin'....JG300 Sty'le Author: Freiherr_KieferLocation: Washington sectional PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:35 am
    ----
danke schön Herr Stoopy

I am just starting to play with this and I appreciate any and all tips. I just finished Ascout's new rig so he won't feel slighted Rolling Eyes , Please check your PM's for me

Der Baron

#26: Re: Driftin'....JG300 Sty'le Author: Freiherr_KieferLocation: Washington sectional PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:57 am
    ----
OK Herr Ascout

Here are your new wheels

once you both get them installed, you can race "Head" to "Head" Wink just don't meet "Face" to "Face" Mr. Green

Der Baron

#27: Re: Driftin'....JG300 Sty'le Author: Freiherr_KieferLocation: Washington sectional PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:10 pm
    ----
One quick question. are these races private or can anybody join in?

Twisted Evil

Der Baron

#28: Re: Driftin'....JG300 Sty'le Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:12 pm
    ----
- Freiherr_Kiefer
OK Herr Ascout

Here are your new wheels

once you both get them installed, you can race "Head" to "Head" Wink just don't meet "Face" to "Face" Mr. Green

Der Baron

Herr Baron...

I got the download, but had the previous textures in it. Wink

D.

#29: Re: Driftin'....JG300 Sty'le Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:27 pm
    ----
Herr Baron....I DIG IT!!!!

Working Lights....top...roll-down windows....and my own custom paint job and license plate frame! Thanks!

#30: Re: Driftin'....JG300 Sty'le Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:39 pm
    ----
Well.....I did make one modification though....can't keep myself from wrenchin' on a brand new vehicle (and if we're racin' for pinks I ain't losin' my new ride over a missed shift!)

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum