"Neeners-neeners-neeeeeeneeerrrrrrs!"
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> FS2004

#1: "Neeners-neeners-neeeeeeneeerrrrrrs!" Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:22 pm
    ----
Showing Stoopy what "inverted pass" means....at the Pig Sty.

Mr. Green

#2: Re: "Neeners-neeners-neeeeeeneeerrrrrrs!" Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 7:52 pm
    ----
..and lookie what else I got: Mr. Green

#3: Re: "Neeners-neeners-neeeeeeneeerrrrrrs!" Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 7:54 pm
    ----
A. I can see now that we DEFINITELY have to have an inverted pass competition at the Pig Sty........please oh please scenery release needed please!

B. THAT"S FRIKKIN' COOOLLLL!!!!!!! AND IT FLOATS!!!

#4: Re: "Neeners-neeners-neeeeeeneeerrrrrrs!" Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 7:58 pm
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
A. I can see now that we DEFINITELY have to have an inverted pass competition at the Pig Sty........please oh please scenery release needed please!

B. THAT"S FRIKKIN' COOOLLLL!!!!!!! AND IT FLOATS!!!

Gotta' wait...I enlarged the peoples and the pigs...the scale was too small. Need to re-upload after writing a brief "readme" for all of you to ignore.... Rolling Eyes

#5: Re: "Neeners-neeners-neeeeeeneeerrrrrrs!" Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 8:00 pm
    ----
OH! That means the ladies at the Pig Pen will be bigger...and they'll have biger, uhh...brains, yeah!!!

#6: Re: "Neeners-neeners-neeeeeeneeerrrrrrs!" Author: JG300-HolmesLocation: Straight Outta Jersey PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 8:20 pm
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
Showing Stoopy what "inverted pass" means....at the Pig Sty.

lol

- JG300-Stoopy
A. I can see now that we DEFINITELY have to have an inverted pass competition at the Pig Sty

now that's what i'm talkin about

~S~

#7: Re: "Neeners-neeners-neeeeeeneeerrrrrrs!" Author: CrashEd PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 8:43 pm
    ----
LOL!!! reminds me of the inverted flights we took under the bridge in FB. What fun that was. I think Jel still holds the record on that one. Mr. Green

#8: Re: "Neeners-neeners-neeeeeeneeerrrrrrs!" Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:10 pm
    ----
Like, I need to know about inverted passes? I invented 'em!

Gotta have the cockpit open for one thing....coolness factor, y'know....camera at ground angle...check perspective on rooflines (or the hood of the jeep if ya want!)

And when possible, get the shadow in the shot to show the scant inches between tail and ground...

Inverted pass competition?? bring it on babeeee!!!!

#9: Re: "Neeners-neeners-neeeeeeneeerrrrrrs!" Author: BooRayLocation: Des Moines, IA PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:06 pm
    ----
Oh I want some of that action too dang naggit!

#10: Re: "Neeners-neeners-neeeeeeneeerrrrrrs!" Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:41 pm
    ----
Yeah, yeah, yeah....not bad, Kid. Ya' got potential...now lose the big winged prop plane and try it with something with NO wings!....at about 350kts! No shadow view, but by rotating, I figure the clearance at about 18"-24" off the tail. And is this LEVEL or WHAT?! Mr. Green

Oh...and a second pass just for good measure:

Wink

#11: Re: "Neeners-neeners-neeeeeeneeerrrrrrs!" Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:45 am
    ----
Hmmmmmm....not bad...not bad at all!!!!

There's only one way to settle this......Sunday.....high noon.....out on the taxiway......

#12: Re: "Neeners-neeners-neeeeeeneeerrrrrrs!" Author: CrashEd PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:54 am
    ----
LOL!! that sure looks cool. I think i see some sparks flying too Mr. Green

#13: Re: "Neeners-neeners-neeeeeeneeerrrrrrs!" Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 7:20 am
    ----
Cool moving banner there, Crash....all it needs is a little biplane appearing to tow it!
Laughing

#14: Re: "Neeners-neeners-neeeeeeneeerrrrrrs!" Author: CrashEd PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 7:33 am
    ----
LOL!! hmm never thought of that . ill have to look into that Mr. Green

#15: Re: "Neeners-neeners-neeeeeeneeerrrrrrs!" Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:31 am
    ----
- CrashEd
LOL!! that sure looks cool. I think i see some sparks flying too Mr. Green

...on the runway or in the forum? Laughing

-> FS2004