Lockheed C-130 Hercules
-> FS2004

#1: Lockheed C-130 Hercules Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 12:13 pm
    ----
Don't like big kites, but this one looks interesting:
-> www.flightsim.com/cgi/.../new12.htm

The VC is stunning!

"FS2004 RAF Lockheed C-130 Hercules. A Lockheed C130 C3 of the Royal Air Force. Original FSDS work by Brian Franklin of Simshed. Includes full VC. Sound by Mike Hambly, 2D panel by Clive Ryan."

Name: c-130c3.zip
Size: 23,927,139

Marco

#2: Re: Lockheed C-130 Hercules Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 1:18 pm
    ----
Cool

Well Marco,

This one can come in handy for your bushflying enterprises !! Wink

apart from that great looking aircraft, they really put some work into this one !

fled

#3: Re: Lockheed C-130 Hercules Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:54 pm
    ----
Mike Stone makes a great C-130 too, and there are lots of repaints as well. The only problem with them is they only have the 2D panel, and frequently don't have sound. You can get good panels and sound at other locations that work though. I could probably get permission from him to do a repaint for CC as I'm on his forum. There is also a ski version too, though no amphibian version. LOL who'd really want one. Laughing

#4: Re: Lockheed C-130 Hercules Author: RAF92_MustangLocation: Just another walk in the clouds. PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 8:32 am
    ----
In regard to this aircraft, did anyone else find that the rudder pedals in the virtual cockpit move the wrong way? or was that just on mine? Mr. Green

-> FS2004