Sheridan Bustle Rack (Photo)
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Sheridan Bustle Rack (Photo) Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:59 pm
    ----
They sure have a nice bustle rack on this Sheridan. Better than the little piece of junk we had on our Sheridans. I don't know what this guy is doing but if he were to drop that mortar round he'd be in deep doodoo!

#2: Re: Sheridan Bustle Rack (Photo) Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:12 pm
    ----
Hi Mark! Hi Folks!

- MarkHolloway

I don't know what this guy is doing but if he were to drop that mortar round he'd be in deep doodoo!

I have seen 11Cs fire 81s without tripods in Vietnam. But as I remember it, them were kneeling down below the top of the tube with shirts on.

Sgt, Scouts Out!

#3: Re: Sheridan Bustle Rack (Photo) Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:51 pm
    ----
- Roy_A_Lingle
Hi Mark! Hi Folks!

- MarkHolloway

I don't know what this guy is doing but if he were to drop that mortar round he'd be in deep doodoo!

I have seen 11Cs fire 81s without tripods in Vietnam. But as I remember it, them were kneeling down below the top of the tube with shirts on.

Sgt, Scouts Out!

Roy,

Seen ´em fired without shirts many a time. I took these at FSB Birmingham in Thua Thien Prov. (¨I¨ Corps) in ´71. Now the site of a cemetary for NVA dead from the Spring Offensive of ´72.

www.a101avn.org/monument.jpg

Doug

P.S. I´m in Bogota and hope pic shows when you click on it. If not, I´ll deal with it when I get back. There´s a great M3 Stuart at the Escola de Cavaleria I´m hoping to get better pics of and maybe a serial number from.

Last edited by Doug_Kibbey on Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

#4: Re: Sheridan Bustle Rack (Photo) Author: Joe_DLocation: Razorback Country PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:14 pm
    ----
Here's some folks playing with a mortar more recently Shocked ,

Jeff Button, any comment?

Joe D

-> AFV News Discussion Board