For you Mosquito and Spitfire fans
-> Officer's Club

#1: For you Mosquito and Spitfire fans Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:59 pm
    ----
www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNJ8rIEPLOo

#2: Re: For you Mosquito and Spitfire fans Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:02 pm
    ----
Nice clip, what a buzz that must be flying that low huh !! Cool

#3: Re: For you Mosquito and Spitfire fans Author: Chuck_71st PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:19 pm
    ----
That was animation??? Shocked

#4: Re: For you Mosquito and Spitfire fans Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 4:15 am
    ----
lovely sound

#5: Re: For you Mosquito and Spitfire fans Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:47 am
    ----
This is cool too... Wink

Quote: "Don't break my stuff!"...lmao...

www.youtube.com/watch?...re=related

#6: Re: For you Mosquito and Spitfire fans Author: RAF92_BattleHawkLocation: British Columbia, Canada PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:16 pm
    ----
Woah!

I want to see that guy open that thing up on a straigntaway!

#7: Re: For you Mosquito and Spitfire fans Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:57 am
    ----
- Chuck_71st
That was animation??? Shocked

Yep, and a good 'un. There haven't been two flyable mossies in quite a long time. One got stuffed (the one I photographed at Harlingen in '88, sad to say.)

-> Officer's Club