Com-Central Airlines new releases
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> FS2004

#16: Re: Com-Central Airlines new releases Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 5:39 am
    ----

Hit, a question about the Ju-52: is it based on Pierino Primavesi's one or on Oskar Fischer's?
Mr. Green
Marco

#17: Re: Com-Central Airlines new releases Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:08 am
    ----
Hey Marco, the JU-52 is based on Pierino Primavesi's release...

#18: Re: Com-Central Airlines new releases Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:19 am
    ----
[quote="{92}_MUSTANG"]
- {92}_WARHAWK
- Uhu_Fledermaus
hope it doesn't "overstress" your system ! Wink

Well, actually warhawk, if you remember, you said that you had to wait a long time for the plane to load.. but once it was loaded it was fine! Mr. Green Mr. Green

There are two versions in the DC6b package, Heavy and Light. The Heavy version is for users with high end machines and DX9 compliant vid cards...the Heavy version does take a bit of time to load up, however the Light version which has a different cockpit and animations loads up right away. Both versions have the same sounds and effects and in my opinion are equally as nice to fly. If you find that the Heavy version takes too long to load up give the light version a try.

#19: Re: Com-Central Airlines new releases Author: {92}WarhawkLocation: In the clouds PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 10:17 am
    ----
I tried the "Light" version and this error popped up about 20 times before it would let me fly it...

But after clicking the error repeatedly, I was able to fly it around...

#20: Re: Com-Central Airlines new releases Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 10:31 am
    ----
AHA !!

I knew it !! Wink

seems that you do not have adapted your fs9.cfg to accept older modules.

it relatively easy

open your fs9.cfg and add the following lines to it,

[OLDMODULES]
fsSound.dll=1

save and close, that should do the trick

fled
Wink

p.s. do I see it right that you have a German origin puter there ?? installed ??

#21: Re: Com-Central Airlines new releases Author: RCAF_MadDog PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 11:05 am
    ----
Thats the same error i was getting too and mine aint german lol

#22: Re: Com-Central Airlines new releases Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 5:06 pm
    ----
I was diggin through the old CC aircraft library and I found a real jem of a 737-400...this is Bush's private corporate jet which he uses to fly his lady friends around in, I will do a bit of tweaking and put it up for download also.

#23: Re: Com-Central Airlines new releases Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:35 pm
    ----
The problem I have is I don't know where the FS9 config file is. It's not like the FS2002 or CFS1 where the config file is obvious. I have the same problem with that sound dll.

#24: Re: Com-Central Airlines new releases Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 3:13 am
    ----
Hi, Wingnut!

Look for your fs9.cfg:

C:\Documents and Settings\[user=in my case it's "Marco"]\Microsoft\FS9

You can edit it into the Notepad, and add the lines Fled pointed you at, that is:

[OLDMODULES]
fsSound.dll=1

There are several planes around using this old dll, and the trick works for them all.

Marco

#25: Re: Com-Central Airlines new releases Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:01 am
    ----
Thanks Marco. The plane still using it in my system is the MAAM Briefing Time that I know of. It's been giving that error since I installed it. At least I now know where to find that config file. I know in the older games they were in the flight sim main folder. I guess that FS9 has to be different. Laughing

#26: Re: Com-Central Airlines new releases Author: RCAF_MadDog PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:02 pm
    ----
Thats the way I have my cfg file and it still gives me that error and nope not a german system here lol

#27: Re: Com-Central Airlines new releases Author: berlopezLocation: Copenhagen.DK PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:47 am
    ----
Will The DC-6B be available for FSX?...

#28: Re: Com-Central Airlines new releases Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:41 pm
    ----
That's a good question berlopez and I for one would like to see how it ports over... Smile

#29: Re: Com-Central Airlines new releases Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:51 pm
    ----
Quoting from California Classics ( www.calclassic.com/ ):

"FSX Information: FSX (FS10) has been released. I bought it, I've installed it. I have decided that currently: 1) It forces my AI propliners to push back, 2) My sceneries and panels are not compatible, and 3) I do not have a computer that can run it at my KLAX with full AI turned on (less than 10 fps). Therefore, I have decided not to pursue creating addons for FSX at this time. We will still be creating for FS2004. However, see below for compatibility information."
[...]
"Most of my (i.e. Greg Pepper's) propliners (i.e. the CV-340, etc.) have been tested in FSX and they seem to work OK. Newer XML style gauges and panels appear to work best - old FS98 style gauges (developed as late as 2002) will not work in the sim. Thus my v6 panels are NOT compatible - use XML panels downloaded from elsewhere. Sounds are OK as is. It looks like my classic scenery is NOT compatible."

Wink
Marco

#30: Re: Com-Central Airlines new releases Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:24 pm
    ----
classy looking paint job on the A380 HM, nice!

-> FS2004