Things have been slow at the "Pig Sty" while Stoopy was gone
-> Officer's Club

#1: Things have been slow at the "Pig Sty" while Stoopy was gone Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:59 am
    ----
...so's we've been a little pressed for entertainment. Occasionally, however, we still manage to book the big acts....

Things BUST LOOSE at JG300 Pig Sty!

#2: Re: Things have been slow at the "Pig Sty" while Stoopy was gone Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:06 pm
    ----
lmao Cool Laughing

#3: Re: Things have been slow at the "Pig Sty" while Stoopy was Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:12 pm
    ----
Things gotta' a little out of control, what with Hoppa and 1Bullet pesterin' the performers for autographs, tryin' to run into the arena....and then there was that ugly "backstage incident".

Fortunately, the authorities are also enamored of JG300 "Private Reserve" and no charges were filed.

#4: Re: Things have been slow at the "Pig Sty" while Stoopy was gone Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:49 pm
    ----
Now I've seen it done with Helicopters once (Not quite as precise and took a lot more area) I wonder if any of our treadheads have ever tried it with tanks? Shocked

#5: Re: Things have been slow at the "Pig Sty" while Stoopy was gone Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:02 pm
    ----
was that you driving the yellow tractor Ascout Laughing Wink , looks like something that could work in the Pines Cool

Piney

#6: Re: Things have been slow at the "Pig Sty" while Stoopy was gone Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:41 pm
    ----
- piney
was that you driving the yellow tractor Ascout Laughing Wink , looks like something that could work in the Pines Cool

Piney

Nope, I was callin' the event, which is probably why the bleachers was packed like they was....

...and for the record, I've got wheel time on a John Deere just like that one, got a major chubby just lookin' at it...

#7: Re: Things have been slow at the "Pig Sty" while Stoopy was gone Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:07 am
    ----
Well I gotta admit - that ain't half bad!

Granted, it's at a bit slower pace and not as big as we used to do "back in the day" but we were a larger squad then and had some extras on hand thanks to some...ummm....."allies of convenience" shall we say.... Wink

www.liveleak.com/view?...1216241496

-> Officer's Club