Something new
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Something new Author: Joe_DLocation: Razorback Country PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:02 pm
    ----
Was leaving Richardson when this "Thing" went blowing by me.

Was raining pretty hard so I didn't get a good look at it. Found it at the basic driver's course and met the Gunnery Sergeant in charge. My first time seeing one of these in person. Was kind enough to let me check her out and answer some of my questions.

M1A1 Breech Vehicle

M1A1 Breech Vehicle rear

BTW, She's a former Detroit manufactured Army M1A1 11000 SN series Tank.

Joe D

#2: Re: Something new Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:08 am
    ----
- Joe_D
Was leaving Richardson when this "Thing" went blowing by me.

Was raining pretty hard so I didn't get a good look at it. Found it at the basic driver's course and met the Gunnery Sergeant in charge. My first time seeing one of these in person. Was kind enough to let me check her out and answer some of my questions.

M1A1 Breech Vehicle

M1A1 Breech Vehicle rear

BTW, She's a former Detroit manufactured Army M1A1 11000 SN series Tank.

Joe D

In May, When I was able to host an Ontos 'Reunion', We were able to get the full tour of the USMC detatchment area in Potts MP. I'm trying to piece together some photos on the website, Ontos Vets Gather at Ft Knox ( Potts MP )

Got to see a REAL cool Video also, Thanks to the Gunny In Charge.

Don

#3: Re: Something new Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:28 pm
    ----
splodetv.com/assault-b...er-vehicle

-> AFV News Discussion Board