Good picture of J Walter Christie & the T3 (captions? ;)
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Good picture of J Walter Christie & the T3 (captions? ;) Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:40 pm
    ----
Found this for sale on Ebay

Any suggested captions? Wink

Neil

#2: Re: Good picture of J Walter Christie & the T3 (captions? ;) Author: armyjunk2 PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:08 pm
    ----
"No thank you Mr Christie, maybe the Russians might be interested"

#3: Re: Good picture of J Walter Christie & the T3 (captions? ;) Author: armyjunk2 PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:12 pm
    ----
I have alot of these if I get time to post them and anyone has any interest in them..

#4: Re: Good picture of J Walter Christie & the T3 (captions? ;) Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:25 pm
    ----
for the caption"What do you mean, it belongs to TACOM?"

#5: Re: Good picture of J Walter Christie & the T3 (captions? ;) Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:39 pm
    ----
- armyjunk2
I have alot of these if I get time to post them and anyone has any interest in them..

Any other idea what the other two tracked "recovery" vehicles are?

Neil

#6: Re: Good picture of J Walter Christie & the T3 (captions? ;) Author: armyjunk2 PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:57 pm
    ----
no ideas, they don't really look like other vehicles in this batch of pics. why is this site resizing pics so small? any ideas? doesn't matter but it does make it hard to see details....

#7: Re: Good picture of J Walter Christie & the T3 (captions? ;) Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:03 pm
    ----
The site automatically resizes to keep in line with the imaging posting guidelines...

Neil

#8: Re: Good picture of J Walter Christie & the T3 (captions? ;) Author: armyjunk2 PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:13 pm
    ----
oh ok...

#9: Re: Good picture of J Walter Christie & the T3 (captions? ;) Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:24 pm
    ----
- armyjunk2
oh ok...

You can, of course, defeat that if you want a better look...just click "properties" and copy/paste image URL to your browser bar. Couple of extra steps, but you get to see full-size. Probably you know this already.

#10: Re: Good picture of J Walter Christie & the T3 (captions? ;) Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:26 pm
    ----
"Very nice Mr. Christie but it will never replace the horse in the Cavalry".

#11: Re: Good picture of J Walter Christie & the T3 (captions? ;) Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:28 pm
    ----
"At 12 cents a gallon for gasoline we won't be able to afford it!"

#12: Re: Good picture of J Walter Christie & the T3 (captions? ;) Author: armyjunk2 PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:34 pm
    ----
Doug, I hadn't thought about that, thanks

#13: Re: Good picture of J Walter Christie & the T3 (captions? ;) Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:56 pm
    ----
- Neil_Baumgardner

Neil

NO TANKS, Mr Christie, Fort Benning is the heart of the Infantry. Besides, this tank concept is a mere flash in the pan, it'll never catch on.

Try overseas.

Rolling Eyes

#14: Re: Good picture of J Walter Christie & the T3 (captions? ;) Author: SabotLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:29 pm
    ----
I was just going with the flow officer.

#15: Re: Good picture of J Walter Christie & the T3 (captions? ;) Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:23 am
    ----
- Dontos
- Neil_Baumgardner

Neil

NO TANKS, Mr Christie, Fort Benning is the heart of the Infantry. Besides, this tank concept is a mere flash in the pan, it'll never catch on.

Try overseas.

Rolling Eyes

I'll exercise my prerogative as a moderator here and declare DON'S post as "eligible for the "distinguished post award" for rising above the call of irony in the most taxing of circumstances. I will invoke awesome Moderator Powers to assign two extra bonus points to DON'S caption (Until I see something inspiringly more cynical). Extra bonus for being more cynical, yet inspiringly more subtle (just for sting factor)

"It ain't got a thing if it ain't got that swing."

Editted to correct from Neil-to-Don.

Last edited by Doug_Kibbey on Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

-> AFV News Discussion Board