FOR SALE: nVidia 7600GS 512MB!!
-> Hardware

#1: FOR SALE: nVidia 7600GS 512MB!! Author: EURO_TalusLocation: HMP Wandsworth, Wandsworth, SW18 3HS PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:29 pm
    ----
I bought this card from Newegg (see link for product info) about 4 weeks ago. Will give you up to 400 fps in CFS3 with Vertical Sync off. Will give you at least 30 fps in FSX with reasonable settings (your results may vary, of course).

I found one I like better at Newegg and went off and bought it for $290, you know how it is...

This card is for sale (to offset my losses for the new one) for $95.

A very good deal, there are very few fanless, 512K 7600's on the market. Core clock is 500Mhz (not the usual 400) and Memory clock is 800Mhz.

Check it out:

www.newegg.com/Product...6814125040

Let me know if you're interested in buying it. I can't find the HDTV adapter at the moment, but I'll throw in the one I get with new card if it has one.

#2: Re: FOR SALE: nVidia 7600GS 512MB!! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:41 pm
    ----
Won't get you in and out of HKG safely though!

Razz

[Hehehe]

#3: Re: FOR SALE: nVidia 7600GS 512MB!! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:22 pm
    ----
Hey Major,
I just realised... I might be in the market for this myself!
lol
I'm about to build a new audio-based rig (more interested in writing music than games now CFS1's kaput. Heheheh).
Anyway, I been pricing up this card as new.

Can you find out how much it would cost for a friendly EURO Hercules to drop it off on the next 'chute over RAF Brooklands for me? I'll be finding out if it's compatable with our metric Volts in the meantime.

-> Hardware