Delft. Netherlands Army Museum
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#16: Re: Delft. Netherlands Army Museum Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:52 pm
    ----

Centurion Mk 5 by Massimo Foti, on Flickr

#17: Re: Delft. Netherlands Army Museum Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:13 pm
    ----

DAF YA-328 by Massimo Foti, on Flickr

#18: Re: Delft. Netherlands Army Museum Author: TrevorLarkumLocation: Northampton, England PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:23 pm
    ----
Very nice!

#19: Re: Delft. Netherlands Army Museum Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:38 pm
    ----
Trevor, no need to say you are more than welcome to use all my pictures.

Massimo

#20: Re: Delft. Netherlands Army Museum Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:12 pm
    ----
- Michel_Krauss
- Massimo_Foti
Shot RAW+JPEG, then if you have a shot you like or think it can be improved, send me the RAW file and I'll see if I can improve it with postprocessing.

No problem, it will at least be 3 weeks untill my holiday so time enough to practice some more Wink

Your Canon 600D uses the same sensor as 7D, a camera I know pretty well. You can push it safely up to ISO 1600/2000, over that value pictures start getting noisy. With your stabilized lens you should be able to shoot at 1/20 of a second, maybe even up to 1/10 (depending on how steady you are).

In order to do that you have to use TV or P mode, stay away from the "full auto" modes.
Again, for such extreme conditions, you better use RAW.

Massimo

#21: Re: Delft. Netherlands Army Museum Author: earlymb PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:52 pm
    ----
Excellent pics Massimo! Glad you like the place, I work there! The oldest building dates from 1602, the extension that houses the vehicles was built in 1692.

The museum owns many more vehicles that are in storage now, but most should be on display in the new museum.

The vehicles outside are accesible for children to play on & in.

David

#22: Re: Delft. Netherlands Army Museum Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:05 pm
    ----
- earlymb
The museum owns many more vehicles that are in storage now, but most should be on display in the new museum.

Do you have additional info about the new Museum? Are they working on it? Will it be a new or existing building? What will happen in Delft?

Massimo

#23: Re: Delft. Netherlands Army Museum Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:28 pm
    ----

DAF YP-408 by Massimo Foti, on Flickr

#24: Re: Delft. Netherlands Army Museum Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:42 pm
    ----

Morris C8 Quad by Massimo Foti, on Flickr

#25: Re: Delft. Netherlands Army Museum Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:58 pm
    ----

PTRL-CA1 Cheetah by Massimo Foti, on Flickr

#26: Re: Delft. Netherlands Army Museum Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:02 pm
    ----
- Massimo_Foti

The Museum reports this as Quad, but I was pointed it's a Chevrolet Gun Tractor

#27: Re: Delft. Netherlands Army Museum Author: L.Delsing PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:22 pm
    ----
Isn't that a prototype PRTL? The tracking radar is different than on the ''operational'' vehicles.

#28: Re: Delft. Netherlands Army Museum Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:38 pm
    ----
All I can say is that the radome looks different than the one in Overloon.

Massimo

#29: Re: Delft. Netherlands Army Museum Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:40 pm
    ----

T-55 AM by Massimo Foti, on Flickr

#30: Re: Delft. Netherlands Army Museum Author: L.Delsing PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:59 pm
    ----
It is indeed the prototype of the PRTL.
Regards,
Lesley

-> AFV News Discussion Board