MSFCL
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#16: Re: MSFCL Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:39 am
    ----
Grrrrrr!
So happy I bought Vista.

#17: Re: MSFCL Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:54 am
    ----
oi Jelly,

do you still have that Ole rig, maybe sell it to shades so he finally get's some CFS flying doen again

OH, and do not forget to add that chunk of C-4 on top of the PSU Twisted Evil

#18: Re: MSFCL Author: EURO_BoHenry PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:21 am
    ----
Does sound like fun HitMan, still got it installed Shades, even TG2 to drop bombs on the pinball factory lol
lost me nice gun sight in last format
count me in

Bo

#19: Re: MSFCL Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:13 am
    ----
I might still have the Navy Gunsight prog Bo, I'll see if I can find it and send it over.
If not, RAF662 still host it in their downloads section.

#20: Re: MSFCL Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:58 pm
    ----
Did they transfer TG2 over to XP then coz last time i used it... way way back then i was on Win Me and it wasn't compatible with XP???

If it does work now in XP does anyone know where i can get hold of it, please?

#21: Re: MSFCL Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:17 pm
    ----
The last I knew of TG2, there was a person working on the conversion to XP. I sent him an email asking if CC personnel could help beta test the file. I didn't get any response so I assumed the project 'died on the vine'. Sad

#22: Re: MSFCL Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:26 pm
    ----
I've never used either but I was chatting to one of the guys who was working on the XP version back in the old REidge days.
He seemed to think they had it working in XP.
No idea whether that was correct or where to get it from.

#23: Re: MSFCL Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:40 pm
    ----
Cheers guys maybe i'll take a look over at RAF662 see what turns up there. Liked it lots on Win Me coz you could see multi-player bombs exploding in online stuff.

#24: Re: MSFCL Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:11 pm
    ----
I have TG2, version1 I think it is, 2001

#25: Re: MSFCL Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:43 am
    ----
these guys have all the cfs1 downloads

Allied Supply Depot

#26: Re: MSFCL Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:10 am
    ----
WHOA!! Did that site bring back memories...lol

Great site Slow! Thanks!!

#27: Re: MSFCL Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:06 pm
    ----
lol
Never knew there were so many add-ons for CFS1.
There's also Simviation which (last tim I looked) still hosted lots of CFS files but didn't discriminate in any way what was being stored there.

#28: Re: MSFCL Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:07 am
    ----
TG2 did come out in a version usable with Windows XP, and it had the ability to launch Missiles fixed somewhat so the fighters could use them. I beleive it had limited release. I have a copy as it was given to Joint-Ops Virtual Flight School for use at the school. I can make a copy available to any who want it.

#29: Re: MSFCL Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:31 pm
    ----
Brill... Thanks Wingy. Can you whack a copy my way please. Maybe via CC downloads???

#30: Re: MSFCL Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:38 pm
    ----
Quit thinking like me Jel, you're scarin' me...lol

-> Officer's Club