Artillery and engineers Museum in St Petersburg
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Artillery and engineers Museum in St Petersburg Author: armyjunk2 PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:56 pm
    ----
some things from Artillery and engineers Museum in St Petersburg over here, not for 56K folks

clickhere

#2: Re: Artillery and engineers Museum in St Petersburg Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:12 am
    ----
My first thought was it doesn't look like Florida! Rolling Eyes

#3: Re: Artillery and engineers Museum in St Petersburg Author: Joe_DLocation: Razorback Country PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:12 am
    ----
Very nice,

Thanks for sharing.

#4: Re: Artillery and engineers Museum in St Petersburg Author: armyjunk2 PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:24 pm
    ----
They had vehicles inside but I found it almost impossible to get good pics, very tight spaces and no light...

#5: Re: Artillery and engineers Museum in St Petersburg Author: RhinoQLocation: The Great Plains PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:51 pm
    ----
Those are really cool pictures really like the SAMs...they have an SA-4 and Pat Hand at Goodfellow AFB in Texas too, it was pretty cool to go inside of the Pat Hand...Saw an SA-9 and SA-8 at Hood once too...would love to see St. Petersburg.

First four SAMs.
SA-4
SA-8 (with an SA-15 in the background) and down on the page.
SA-6
SA-9

Nice pictures...

Q

#6: Re: Artillery and engineers Museum in St Petersburg Author: armyjunk2 PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:54 pm
    ----
Any of you that can correct titles feel free to do so as I'm not sure at all that those are correct..........

#7: Re: Artillery and engineers Museum in St Petersburg Author: TrevorLarkumLocation: Northampton, England PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:01 pm
    ----
Nice pics.

-> AFV News Discussion Board