Track of the day....
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22, 23, 24  Next  :| |:
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#136: Re: Track of the day.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:28 am
    ----
"Christmas Tree, O' Christmas Tree"

Ernest T. Worrel Saves Christmas
(it still cracks me up)

That's Santa in the pack with the....well, watch the video....

and of course, also from "Ernest Saves Christmas", the ever-lovable...

Mrs. Brock

#137: Re: Track of the day.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:09 pm
    ----
I don't care how much I pay...

#138: Re: Track of the day.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:33 am
    ----
...and now........

A GIRL HAVING A GOOD TIME

A. Just when you think it's peaked, it' hasn't. She doesn't even get serious until 1:38 and 2:10 (When a girl tells you to "fasten your seatbelts", it's a good idea to listen) Wink

B. If you've got good speakers, crank 'em.

Rare and gifted performance. I think she's having fun.

...AND...she's not above doing a little electric gitfiddle.

Bach, with a conga section. Mr. Green

...and finally....

Vanessa-Mae plays "Classical Gas"

#139: Re: Track of the day.... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:40 pm
    ----
Forgive me if this has been covered while I was away, but I hadnt heard of them until recently and they're just too good not to share....

...not too terribly difficult to look at either.... Razz

.... 'cept maybe for Ellen...... Neutral

Anyway. hope you enjoy the glow from the TINY LIGHT

#140: Re: Track of the day.... Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:08 am
    ----
Ascouts original JG300 audition tape showing his flying skills.

www.youtube.com/watch?...re=related

#141: Re: Track of the day.... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:08 am
    ----
See, and most people don't think of psychotropic drugs being commonly abused until the 1960's...just goes to show!
Mr. Green

#142: Re: Track of the day.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:21 pm
    ----
- JG300-fr8ycat
Ascouts original JG300 audition tape showing his flying skills.

www.youtube.com/watch?...re=related

That whole episode is widely misunderstood. Having nothing to do with trying to fly sans plane, I was emceeing for a Battle of the Bands night (featuring the Del Quads) and had lunched that very day at Ernesto's Bargain Seafood Tacos washed down with warm beer. I was just trying to escape/dissipate my own "exhaust fumes".

#143: Re: Track of the day.... Author: JG300-Dan736Location: Burlinton Ont PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:18 pm
    ----
Lmao,Enjoyed all of those especially Vanessa,any truth to the rumour that the Del Quads are going to release a new single?Anyway today I am leaving my humble home and family to work out of town it's 7 days a week 12 hrs a day and have been dreading this for over a week.I am about to miss my oldest boys senior football season Crying or Very sad this has had me in a rather sad reflective state of mind. www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZyNKrYo9I4

#144: Re: Track of the day.... Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:05 pm
    ----
lol,

The caracter that did that gig is Andre van Duin, that thing is from waaaaaaaaaaay back when he started out as an imitator, he's now in his sixties and has written songs and still has hilarious TV shows and theater performances

have a look at this => www.youtube.com/watch?...re=related

#145: Re: Track of the day.... Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:52 pm
    ----
- JG300-Ascout

That whole episode is widely misunderstood. Having nothing to do with trying to fly sans plane, I was emceeing for a Battle of the Bands night (featuring the Del Quads) and had lunched that very day at Ernesto's Bargain Seafood Tacos washed down with warm beer. I was just trying to escape/dissipate my own "exhaust fumes".

Kinda makes sense on re-examination. Hence the constant hand waving in front of the face, which could have been avoided by not circling around into your own "Trail" but this is a common mistake youngsters come across before finally perfecting the art of dissipation.

At the end of the video you did finally realize that circling was futile and exited stage left.

#146: Re: Track of the day.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:18 pm
    ----
- Uhu_Fledermaus
lol,

have a look at this => www.youtube.com/watch?...re=related

Almost as flamboyant as Little Richard...in more ways than one. Wink

I love the guy at 0:45...he seems a little unsure at what planet he has arrived but decides to go with the flow...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HksYXbyPKk

#147: Re: Track of the day.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:09 am
    ----
I'd been wanting a decent quality audio of this one...and here it is.

The "comments" are a riot, if you know the film this song is so associated with. Laughing

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsJVT8Jr_pM

#148: Re: Track of the day.... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:50 pm
    ----
Time for an Ennio Morricone tribute, methinks!

#149: Re: Track of the day.... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:55 am
    ----
But wait there's more! (Fled!!!)

What do you get when you take a Dutch instro surf band, that has absolutely nailed the traditional sound and vibe of the original Southern California scene, and have them cover a song featured in an Italian movie shot in Spain that involves a story centered in the Old West?

Well, you get absolute brilliance!

#150: Re: Track of the day.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:11 pm
    ----
Olde School.....

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYYTLJ8YHi4

www.youtube.com/watch?v=__tLohXYbO8

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum