Track of the day....
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22, 23, 24  Next  :| |:
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#256: Re: Track of the day.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:10 am
    ----
"I was in the house when the house burned down"

Lyrics not entirely SFW.

IMS Combat should like this one if he's around.

#257: Re: Track of the day.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:33 am
    ----
"Asturias"

#258: Re: Track of the day.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:34 am
    ----
Because I just felt mean...

Shocked

#259: Re: Track of the day.... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:13 am
    ----
While we're on that topic....

www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHmmlvP6dws

#260: Re: Track of the day.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:00 pm
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
While we're on that topic....

www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHmmlvP6dws

I feel better already!

#261: Re: Track of the day.... Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 2:49 am
    ----
In honor of Mr. Jones, R.I.P.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lubD_nPrA44

#262: Re: Track of the day.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 3:46 am
    ----
- JG300-fr8ycat
In honor of Mr. Jones, R.I.P.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lubD_nPrA44

I don't have even the slightest idea what that song's all about. *cough, cough*

Occasionally, some imported grappa makes it's way to these parts, not always tasting altogether "grapey". Maybe it's some of that Wilkes County acquavite d'uva Rolling Eyes

#263: Re: Track of the day.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 4:39 am
    ----
...and how you go about it for real....

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCh2NWKhsPo

Small batch production. The business scale guys doin' it are now all underground (literally) with their big operations.

#264: Re: Track of the day.... Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 6:07 am
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
Occasionally, some imported grappa makes it's way to these parts, not always tasting altogether "grapey". Maybe it's some of that Wilkes County acquavite d'uva

Or it could be some of that tastey Muscadine Wine imported from a wild and woolly clan from Rutherford County that is known all too well in the Fr8ycat household. Wink

#265: Re: Track of the day.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:47 am
    ----
- JG300-fr8ycat
- JG300-Ascout
Occasionally, some imported grappa makes it's way to these parts, not always tasting altogether "grapey". Maybe it's some of that Wilkes County acquavite d'uva

Or it could be some of that tastey Muscadine Wine imported from a wild and woolly clan from Rutherford County that is known all too well in the Fr8ycat household. Wink

Rolling Eyes

Only uncultured heathens from Rutherford county would use Muscadine grapes for wine making. Students of the grape from north central counties know that the only proper elixir for the sophisticated palate is Scuppernong wine, which goes equally well with fried okra, red salted country ham or buttered microwave popcorn.

...and since we're in the "track of the day" thread, I feel it only appropriate that I support my assertion in song:

Broomstraw philosophers and Scuppernong wine

Razz

P.S. Saw him at the Cellar Door* in Washington D.C. with John Paul Hammond in '74 or '75, when he had only the one album out.

*The most intimate venue for performing artists I've ever had the privilege to visit. See Wiki for the short list of the anybody-who-was-anybody who performed there, before it's unfortunate demise. Wink

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...ellar_Door

#266: Re: Track of the day.... Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 2:21 am
    ----
"Scuppernong" Rolling Eyes

You can put lipstick on a Muscadine...but it's still a Muscadine...just a bigger one with lipstick. Wink

#267: Re: Track of the day.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:06 pm
    ----
Well, we're defenseless now. Shocked

"Slim Whitman, Ack Ack...Ack Ack Ack at age 90"

#268: Re: Track of the day.... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:17 pm
    ----
Bummer. We still have Tom Jones to fly us out of danger if needed.

#269: Re: Track of the day.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:15 am
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
Bummer. We still have Tom Jones to fly us out of danger if needed.

Yep, and even during a Martian invasion, the flight plan involved taking a vintage bizprop from Vegas to D.C. on a single tank of gas. Wink

#270: Re: Track of the day.... Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:53 am
    ----
Alright, time to mix it up.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Unxlh2ucxCg

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum