My new toy
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#1: My new toy Author: IDF_FalconLocation: 32.0110°N, 34.7720°E PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 3:01 pm
    ----
OK thats the reason i was'nt online much last few weeks

Me and my 21ft Helium blimp, first flight test

Remote camera system

airborne

First pic from the blimp

And another one

click this link for bigger size of last pic/
www.1gighost.net/~ribt...fullsize=1

#2: Re: My new toy Author: CrashEd PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 3:48 pm
    ----
Cool blimp.... Love to see more pictures Mr. Green

#3: Re: My new toy Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 3:58 pm
    ----
Pascal...work with me here buddy...."Fly it over a nude beach" and not that all male beach lol.

#4: Re: My new toy Author: CrashEd PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 4:00 pm
    ----
LOL!!

#5: Re: My new toy Author: XcalibeR PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 10:54 pm
    ----
That's friggen sweet!

I've flown some blimps at my university's hockey arena, and it's hard enough to fly those things inside. I can't imagine what it's like outside in the wind!

#6: Re: My new toy Author: IDF_FalconLocation: 32.0110°N, 34.7720°E PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 11:13 pm
    ----
lol hitman give me few days and i'll get you pics from nude beaches. lol

zoom detail from one of the pictures above

[img]http://www.1gighost.net/~ribtsvfx/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/10073/normal_7%7E0.JPG[/img]

two balloons, ( i inflated only one of them)

#7: Re: My new toy Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 5:24 am
    ----
That's entirely impressive! And you've got STONES for flying it outside, you get a lot of calm air?

#8: Re: My new toy Author: CrashEd PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 5:41 am
    ----
Love that landscape there nice rollen hills. Can you tell us were the pictures are taken from.

#9: Re: My new toy Author: IDF_FalconLocation: 32.0110°N, 34.7720°E PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 11:05 am
    ----
pics were taken in the town of "hod asharon" 15 miles north of Tel Aviv. few days ago.

It was my first job actualy, filming a big concert at the israeli independence day, video from the blimp was broadcasted live to two huge screens near the stage. it was a total success.

the wind limit for the blimp is 25mph but to have good results in filming or taking pictures i need light winds of max 10 mph.

but i am still learning it, next project is to add gyros to the remote camera head, to get more stability in strong winds.

#10: Re: My new toy Author: XcalibeR PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 12:47 pm
    ----
- CrashEd
Love that landscape there nice rollen hills. Can you tell us were the pictures are taken from.

I'm him, that's some beautiful countryside. I dunno about those cookie-cutter apartments though, lol. In addition to that nude beach, how about those nude sunbathers on their decks Wink

25 mph... wow. Sure sounds like fun, but a lot of work too!

#11: Re: My new toy Author: {92}WarhawkLocation: In the clouds PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 6:05 pm
    ----
hiya Falcon,

Those are some pretty cool pics!! Its pretty cool how you zoomed in on those guys playing ping pong! Anyway, that looks like a ton of fun flyin that ship around. Hope you have many more fun flights to come!

Last edited by {92}Warhawk on Sun May 29, 2005 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

#12: Re: My new toy Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 7:21 pm
    ----
Saw the overhead picture of what looked like two swimming pools....(rubs hands together)....NOW were gettin' somewhere, just need some sun-bathin' ladies, hehe!!

#13: Re: My new toy Author: RAF92_BattleHawkLocation: British Columbia, Canada PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 10:18 pm
    ----
$$$

#14: Re: My new toy Author: IDF_FalconLocation: 32.0110°N, 34.7720°E PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 12:07 pm
    ----
more aerial pics from the blimp, this time from the city of Eilat and the red sea.

self portait from 500ft

hotels area.

drying salt

another hotel (montains in background is jordan and Saudia)

village i the desert

village swiming pool (sory hitman no nude chicks there)

desert agriculture

Falcmobile and blimp's trailer

Thats all folks.

#15: Re: My new toy Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 7:00 pm
    ----

Hey, that looks like the place I work!...lol

Great shots Falc...:D

-> Officer's Club