CFS1 Server is LIVE (this week only!)
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#1: CFS1 Server is LIVE (this week only!) Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:48 pm
    ----
Ok all, we have a CFS1 practice server set up and running and just waiting for you to spread your burnt and shot up plane parts all over the ground!

The server is running in FFA Never Ending mode at 100% settings in Interlaken. Not much to shoot at unless you happen to catch the Server Target Plane in view or you bring someone in with you... Wink

Server IP: 216.176.92.62

No PW.

There's been a special TeamSpeak Room set up as well. CFS1 Fun Week!

Have fun and I'll join in at time permits...

Last edited by Shadow_Bshwackr on Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: CFS1 Server is LIVE (this week only!) Author: RCAF_MaverickLocation: Ontario PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:58 am
    ----
Cool Bush........just installed CFS 1 and 3......setup the stick and am waiting for bogeys,lol.........regarding team speak, know nothing about it, always used Roger wilco, downloaded it and ready to install.......is the ip same for game server and team speak ?..........your doing a great job as usual with the children,lol

Mav

#3: Re: CFS1 Server is LIVE (this week only!) Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:14 am
    ----
Mav,

The main Teamspeak server is at 69.56.141.200:8776
Set your uesrname in the TS client and also set it to log on 'anonymous', also check the 'auto connect' box as well.

#4: Re: CFS1 Server is LIVE (this week only!) Author: Shadow_HomfixrLocation: Fort Walton Beach, FL-USA PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:52 am
    ----
Easy way to connect to TS is just to click on the sub channel of the CC team Speak Server in the left column <----- over there...lol and it will ask you to type in your name and password then bingo it will connect you!

#5: Re: CFS1 Server is LIVE (this week only!) Author: Duckie PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:54 am
    ----
YOOOOO Bush. Stopped by the CFS! server... You were there but you wouldn't let me and Mav in........... Thanks for settimg this up....

Duckie

#6: Re: CFS1 Server is LIVE (this week only!) Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:02 am
    ----
Sorry I missed you guys, I was eating dinner...lol Anyhow, I got back and seen the server was asking to allow all to join. It should be set up now so anyone can join without worrying about permissions...

#7: Re: CFS1 Server is LIVE (this week only!) Author: RCAF_MaverickLocation: Ontario PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:22 pm
    ----
Thx for the info Kit, Hom......will talk to you guys soon....Happy Holidays from Canada

Mav

#8: Re: CFS1 Server is LIVE (this week only!) Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:39 pm
    ----
Sorry I missed you again Mav! I got to fly with Duckie for a bit... Wink

#9: Re: CFS1 Server is LIVE (this week only!) Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:52 pm
    ----
Yeehaaw... let the good times roll for doing this bushy. Me thinks this could be a Crimbo to remember huh! Mr. Green

#10: Re: CFS1 Server is LIVE (this week only!) Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:33 pm
    ----
Eeeeeeeek... ... !!

Just tried joining in MP and game crashed to m$ error report. Couldn't be the router could it?? Anyone know what port to fwd for cfs1? Or ideas please.

#11: Re: CFS1 Server is LIVE (this week only!) Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:44 pm
    ----
Hmmm.... I wonder if it's not a DirectX port connection. Here's an MS Bulletin on that... Wink

#12: Re: CFS1 Server is LIVE (this week only!) Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:45 pm
    ----
No just tried that and no go. Maybe i'll try a re-install see what happens with that.

#13: Re: CFS1 Server is LIVE (this week only!) Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:20 am
    ----
Jel, try forwarding these ports...

UDP and TCP: 2300-2400, 6073, 47624 and make sure you make those inbound and outbound.

Gunter had connection issues and we resolved it with opening all of those in both UDP and TCP... Wink

#14: Re: CFS1 Server is LIVE (this week only!) Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:27 pm
    ----
Damn no joy with that either, got me baffled!!

#15: Re: CFS1 Server is LIVE (this week only!) Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:16 pm
    ----
Are you running a firewall and a router/firewall at the same time? Perhaps it's not opening ports in one of those.

-> Officer's Club