The Christmas Spirit
-> Officer's Club

#1: The Christmas Spirit Author: Shadow_HomfixrLocation: Fort Walton Beach, FL-USA PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:47 am
    ----
This guy has the Christmas spirit every year. Please after watching year 2008 go to 2007 and watch his light show! These lights are programmed to some good music just using his desktop puter and Lights-O Rama hardware. Enjoy. Laughing

www.holdman.com/christ...eo2008.asp

Merry Christmas and to all a Happy New Year!!!

#2: Re: The Christmas Spirit Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:05 am
    ----
Got to agree Homey, very good. More talent than I will ever have.

I must say though the best up to now was the guy in Mason Ohio, Carson Williams back in 2005 was absolutely brilliant.

#3: Re: The Christmas Spirit Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:37 am
    ----
These guys have had way too much christmas spirirts.

#4: Re: The Christmas Spirit Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:41 pm
    ----
I could still see it ok, my eyesight wasn't too blured Wink Oh you mean the other kinda Spirit

#5: Re: The Christmas Spirit Author: TanklordLocation: Louisiana PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:45 pm
    ----
Merry Christmas to all! And for the single guys in the group, may you find this under your Christmas Tree!

#6: Re: The Christmas Spirit Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:29 pm
    ----
Who cares about the programming I'm amazed just thinking about getting all the lights strung!!!

I have enough trouble with a wreath over the Garage door and a string of lights & evergreen rope along the porch. I can't imagine the effort to string that many lights (especially in the cold, I worked too many nights on the flightline in winter to voluntarily do outside work that requires dexterity in the winter)

#7: Re: The Christmas Spirit Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:45 pm
    ----
LOL Bob... My worry would be my wife findin' my 'present'...lol

#8: Re: The Christmas Spirit Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:23 pm
    ----
"Under the tree" means she gets 'seconds'.
But I still saw her first.

#9: Re: The Christmas Spirit Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:40 am
    ----
And the lie detecting robot Serves up the Tree rat with a thunderous Thwapppp!!!!

-> Officer's Club