For all of you that like to fly the mountains...
-> Officer's Club

#1: For all of you that like to fly the mountains... Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:36 pm
    ----
This does get up close and personal............
YEEEEEhaaaaaaaawwwwww
vimeo.com/moogaloop.sw...llscreen=1

#2: Re: For all fo you that like to fly the mountians Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:42 am
    ----
Pffftt! Boring! Let me know when they're doing that at Interlaken with a JG300 member in a P-38 or B-25J trying to hammer your tail feathers.... Rolling Eyes

Laughing

#3: Re: For all of you that like to fly the mountains... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:57 pm
    ----
Shocked WHOA!! Great vid!

#4: Re: For all of you that like to fly the mountains... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:32 pm
    ----
HO-LEEE CRIPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we get some type of ARMED Wing Suit????? Like with 30-cal's or something?????

#5: Re: For all of you that like to fly the mountains... Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:35 pm
    ----
Jeez, that is mental. Shocked

#6: Re: For all of you that like to fly the mountains... Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:59 am
    ----
Jel's been doing that for years....:)

#7: Re: For all of you that like to fly the mountains... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:25 am
    ----
LOL Hit and thank GOD he only jumped from the living room couch and the neighbors below were on holiday when he crashed through their ceiling...

#8: Re: For all of you that like to fly the mountains... Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:30 pm
    ----
Jel was the cause for the extinction of the dinosaurs when he fell over and made a crater. Shocked Smile

#9: Re: For all of you that like to fly the mountains... Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:30 pm
    ----
Lmao ! ! Bunch of Gits Razz Amazing video clip though init. **thinking to self, where did i put my Batman outfit** lol

#10: Re: For all of you that like to fly the mountains... Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:01 pm
    ----
Ahem...
I think it was my Batman outfit.

No, I don't want it back, it'll be all stretched and baggy now.
Mr. Green

-> Officer's Club