Here's a strange one for you...
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#16: Re: Here's a strange one for you... Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:43 pm
    ----
Guys I'm going to complain. I wish AJs pictures hadn't been deleted. I'm curious about what vehicle he had pcitures of, especially now that I can't see them.

#17: Re: Here's a strange one for you... Author: armyjunk2 PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:23 pm
    ----
Bob I'll repost in a separate post so as not to confuse this post...

#18: Re: Here's a strange one for you... Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:31 pm
    ----
- bsmart
Guys I'm going to complain. I wish AJs pictures hadn't been deleted. I'm curious about what vehicle he had pcitures of, especially now that I can't see them.

I'm sure nobody wanted them deleted or was suggesting that. What seemed confusing was the three (more, counting the originators posts) different vehicles pictured with a single stream of dialogue and speculation on-going. Some of the pictures were clearly not of the same vehicle, but this was not reflected in the discussion.

I think we'd all be happy to see AJ's and Don's pics again, but might warrant at least one separate thread, and maybe two.

Last edited by Doug_Kibbey on Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total

#19: Re: Here's a strange one for you... Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:31 pm
    ----
- armyjunk2
Bob I'll repost in a separate post so as not to confuse this post...

Smile Smile

#20: Re: Here's a strange one for you... Author: Joe_DLocation: Razorback Country PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:55 am
    ----
M48 hull, M60A2 production turret.

Picture was taken at the Richardson motor park gravel extension at Fort Knox around 1998 or so. This was before the museum moved a lot of stuff there. I believe this one is now at Zussman range/MOUT complex. Inside the turret you could still see where the gunner penciled his cheat codes to remember the computer check out.

-> AFV News Discussion Board