They all crawl out of the wood work eventually...
-> 401RCAF Public Forum

#1: They all crawl out of the wood work eventually... Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:44 pm
    ----
BLOODY HELL

IT'S LACEY

#2: Re: They all crawl out of the wood work eventually... Author: 401RCAF_AceLocation: Deepest, darkest England PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:54 pm
    ----
moo!

#3: Re: They all crawl out of the wood work eventually... Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:47 pm
    ----
Oh My Gawd...LACEY!!!! how the fek are ya bud..been a long time..you still have that Lacey Bra wearin fettish? Shocked

#4: Re: They all crawl out of the wood work eventually... Author: 401RCAF_AceLocation: Deepest, darkest England PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:14 pm
    ----
Heyhey! How is everyone? Im good here thanks Smile Im afraid I gave up the bra fetish a while ago mate, you want them back? Wink

Anyone playing anything these days?

#5: Re: They all crawl out of the wood work eventually... Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:51 pm
    ----
Goodness gracious me!! Lacey ya young pup ya Cool You know Hit still has under crackers older than you lmao !!

Not had time to play owt online for yonks, don't arf miss it Sad

#6: Re: They all crawl out of the wood work eventually... Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:10 pm
    ----
Nah pass them back to Kit, he can still use them.. Mr. Green

#7: Re: They all crawl out of the wood work eventually... Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:13 pm
    ----
Jel..what the fek does this mean?

"Not had time to play owt online for yonks, don't arf miss it"

yer talkin giberish again..when are you English guy's gonna learn to speak the english language..lol

#8: Re: They all crawl out of the wood work eventually... Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:16 pm
    ----
Hey..what day and time is good for all you guy's to get on TS and shoot the shite for a while..I miss talkin to all you big lugs.

#9: Re: They all crawl out of the wood work eventually... Author: 401RCAF_AceLocation: Deepest, darkest England PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:17 pm
    ----
Let me translate....

"Not had time to play owt online for yonks, don't arf miss it"

Translates into -

"I'm working too damn much and need to spend more time with my feet up and a beer in my hand!"

Or something close Wink

#10: Re: They all crawl out of the wood work eventually... Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:23 pm
    ----
i'm up for a few hours got a night off Mr. Green

#11: Re: They all crawl out of the wood work eventually... Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:53 pm
    ----
- 401RCAF_Jel
i'm up for a few hours got a night off Mr. Green

Damn, already gone to bed. Mr. Green
Good planning there Jel, I like a bit of notice. LOL

#12: Re: They all crawl out of the wood work eventually... Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:57 pm
    ----
Soz matey didney think... Doh!!

#13: Re: They all crawl out of the wood work eventually... Author: 401RCAF_AceLocation: Deepest, darkest England PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:59 pm
    ----
Well I didnt know what games to get to hook up with you lot, Ive got IL2FB and I think JOPs knocking about somewhere and Im in the process of downloading COD world at War. I had a look in PC world for any of the old battlefield games but the feckers didnt have any!

I'll be free saturday evening and maybe sunday evening, everything else is a bit up in the air atm, got alot of plans and not enough time Razz

#14: Re: They all crawl out of the wood work eventually... Author: 401RCAF_Sly PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:30 am
    ----
Hey Lacey... they give you time off for good behaviour ?

Good to see you still alive bro

Sly

#15: Re: They all crawl out of the wood work eventually... Author: 401RCAF_AceLocation: Deepest, darkest England PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:27 am
    ----
Heya Sly, yup I'm still around Smile Good to see you too mate

-> 401RCAF Public Forum