Gone Stug 4 Hunting in Poland
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Gone Stug 4 Hunting in Poland Author: recceboyLocation: Edmonton,Alberta PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:49 am
    ----
Hi Gang

I am off to Poland to see the Stug 4 restoration and do a photo walkaround as well at the Polish armoured school in Poznan. I will be back on May 15, so ya will have to wait for the update.

Cheers

Anthony

#2: Re: Gone Stug 4 Hunting in Poland Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:55 am
    ----
Be on the lookout for steam locomotives, too! Poznan has (and I think regularly does) hosted "Steam Days" or something like that. I caught three of them in Warsaw train station on their way to Poznan a couple of years ago. Might be some regulars that stay there.

#3: Re: Gone Stug 4 Hunting in Poland Author: PolarLocation: Poland PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:55 pm
    ----
Did you phone to armour school and ask for permission?

#4: Re: Gone Stug 4 Hunting in Poland Author: PolarLocation: Poland PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:56 am
    ----
Gallery from renovation StuG IV from Poznan
www.sturmgeschutziv.pl/galeria

#5:  Author: bialy-rLocation: POLAND PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:43 am
    ----
The heart of the Stug IV is beating again:
www.sturmgeschutziv.pl...rrruuummmm
The engine is running after 64 years, and thanks to this the Stug is now one step closer to be in running condition.

#6: Re: Gone Stug 4 Hunting in Poland Author: WimD.Location: The Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:05 pm
    ----
"Hi Gang

I am off to Poland to see the Stug 4 restoration and do a photo walkaround as well at the Polish armoured school in Poznan. I will be back on May 15, so ya will have to wait for the update.

Cheers

Anthony"

Hello,

I would like to hear some news or to see some pictures from your trip.

Regards,
Wim.

#7: Re: Gone Stug 4 Hunting in Poland Author: recceboyLocation: Edmonton,Alberta PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:26 pm
    ----
I had the chance to see both of the Stug IV's that are in Poland. I have lots of photos and the story of the restoration are set to appear in the next issue of The Pathfinder Magazine.

Cheers

Anthony

#8: Re: Gone Stug 4 Hunting in Poland Author: WimD.Location: The Netherlands PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:18 pm
    ----
"I have lots of photos"

Hello,

It would be very nice to see some pictures of the unrestored one.

Regards,
Wim.

#9: Re: Gone Stug 4 Hunting in Poland Author: bialy-rLocation: POLAND PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:54 am
    ----
Nice shot: norek83.flog.pl/wpis/1...60/stug-iv

#10: Re: Gone Stug 4 Hunting in Poland Author: Michel_KraussLocation: Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:26 pm
    ----
Found some other stuff concerning this StuG Pz IV

www.youtube.com/watch?...re=related

There are some more movies of it available

Michel

#11: Re: Gone Stug 4 Hunting in Poland Author: bialy-rLocation: POLAND PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:43 pm
    ----
The second Stug IV in Poland from Muzeum Orła Białego in Skarżysko-Kamienna is going to be renovated

www.facebook.com/media...951&type=3

#12: Re: Gone Stug 4 Hunting in Poland Author: WalterLocation: Arnhem PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:51 pm
    ----
Rafal
Do you have more info ?
Will it be a restoration to make it a runner
or just some paint to make it look good

Walter

#13: Re: Gone Stug 4 Hunting in Poland Author: bialy-rLocation: POLAND PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:01 am
    ----
- Walter
Rafal
Do you have more info ?
Will it be a restoration to make it a runner
or just some paint to make it look good

Walter

I think only to look good.

#14: Re: Gone Stug 4 Hunting in Poland Author: Koluchiy PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:00 pm
    ----
Too bad condition to make it running.
Not impossible, but difficult.

Some time ago they said they want to make one of their Pz.IV wrecks to be running.

Do somebody knows, what is the progress of that works?

#15: Re: Gone Stug 4 Hunting in Poland Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:43 pm
    ----
I'm glad that it is being cosmetically restored !! thanks for the information

P-O

-> AFV News Discussion Board