56th Virtual Fighter Wing
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> CFS3

#1: 56th Virtual Fighter Wing Author: stinky PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 7:45 am
    ----
Hello all. I just thought id tell you about our VFW. I am the CO of the 56th. We have several squadrons that fill your interests in the CFS3 world. Let me show you the squadrons and what they do. We are USAF and fly some british planes so we do have a mix. Based off a real wing

61st Bull Dogs: Intercept and fighters
63rd Panthers: Training
308th Emerald Knights: Special
309th Wild Ducks: Bombing and fighters
310th Top Hats: Intercept and fighter.bombers
425th Stingers: Night Fighting, recon

When you fill out the forum at 308thek.tripod.com/56t.../id10.html

You will be placed in a squadron depending on what you wanna do.

What will we do:

Well of course we fly missions and have fun dogfights. We will fly missions made by our own Halfthrottle and any other missions members have. We do fly many historical missions and some fun ones. Soon we will start our own champion ship between squadrons inside of the 56th. Some may have little members so we will pare squadrons up when needed. We Might also compete against opther squadrons outside of the 56th in the WEC.

Chit Chat:

We use teamspeak so if you wanna fly youll need a headset or a mig and head phones.

We do make a point to have fun and no cruel treatment of others will be tolerated. This wing is just for fun. We make sure everyone has a fun time and noone is being left out or called names.

I would also like to make a point, if there is someone named 309th-bonzi and hes causing trouble, he isnt part of the 56th, he chose to mess with us and he will soon find out to not mess with us.

Any Questions ask me and ill take time and answer them.

Thank you

Stinky

56th Virtual Fighter Wing
CO 56th VFW

#2: Re: 56th Virtual Fighter Wing Author: Combat PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 2:28 pm
    ----
Good luck Stinky! Enjoy WEC in CFS3! There's some great people flying in there! You guys will enjoy it! Good luck!

S~ Combat

#3: Re: 56th Virtual Fighter Wing Author: stinky PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 4:35 pm
    ----
Thank you. Are you in any VFS's?

#4: Re: 56th Virtual Fighter Wing Author: Combat PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 6:12 pm
    ----
I am in IMS actually.

And if you ever saw me on the ground I would be popping heads off throwing down supporting fire with my MG-34 in Call Of Duty United Offensive with the -=HA4U=- boys....they are the Hells Angels/4th Fighter Group United...a few downed pilots from CFS and CFS2, a great bunch of shots they are!
Mr. Green

www.ironmules.com

www.ha4u.org/portal.php

#5: Re: 56th Virtual Fighter Wing Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 7:05 pm
    ----
Welcome to Com-Central Stinky

#6: Re: 56th Virtual Fighter Wing Author: stinky PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:18 am
    ----
Thank you. I dont have COD< i know a little group that gets together and plays it though. toccoa games, ec506 group. they also play day of defeat. www.toccoagames.com I play Battle Feild Vietnam with them. I also play americas army. SOme of our members have it so we play a few times in the week. Other than that is fs9 or cfs3. I flew with 2 IMS guys last night and 3 VA guys, so i got a little at competition.

#7: Re: 56th Virtual Fighter Wing Author: stinky PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:36 am
    ----
combat as i was browsing you webpage i posted in the guest book. I saw a name that is unsafe there, can you please send me your email. i need to talk to someone high up.

#8: Re: 56th Virtual Fighter Wing Author: IMS_Dakota PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 1:16 pm
    ----
No need Stinky, I know who you are talking about.

He's been banned in several of our rooms, and lately he's stopped even trying to bother us.

#9: Re: 56th Virtual Fighter Wing Author: Combat PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:15 pm
    ----
Thanks for the heads up stinky!

......I figured he was talking about you Stu! LMAO!!!!!!!

#10: Re: 56th Virtual Fighter Wing Author: stinky PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 5:58 pm
    ----
o ok.

Last edited by stinky on Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

#11: Re: 56th Virtual Fighter Wing Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 7:14 pm
    ----
This thread is getting a little too close to gossip about other people..something that we really don't do here. Stinky, since your squad is not a member here I will give you a bit of information. Com-Central is a place for squads to get together and have some fun not put others down or make threats. If you have a problem with certain people in the flight sim community then deal with them directly, don't post it here.

401RCAF_HitMan
Com-Central Admin

#12: Re: 56th Virtual Fighter Wing Author: stinky PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:47 pm
    ----
ok im sorry.

Last edited by stinky on Thu Jun 02, 2005 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total

#13: Re: 56th Virtual Fighter Wing Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:59 pm
    ----
Take the hint, Stinky. This is not a community that condones vendettas, conspiracies, plots or any activity that isn't generally positive in tone. It's more like a peaceful bar....if patrons have a problem, they're encouraged to take it outside. It isn't a question of "legality", it's a question of tone and the general purpose of the forum. Find another channel of communication to discuss your issues with another simmer if they are going to be of the nature we're seeing thus far. Settle it in the air, or by private comms...just not here.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

(I see that in the time it took me to post this, you already editted your post above...it could use some more trimming, IMO)

#14: Re: 56th Virtual Fighter Wing Author: Combat PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:02 pm
    ----
LMAO! There are over 550 sign-ins to our IMS guest book! To be honest I have no idea wtf any of this is all about! lol

But I did look at every damn one trying to figure out the hint!!!! Man I even found one way back into the 500's from this guy named Shadow_SnwMan0 way back in June 2001! LOL

Anyway Hitman makes a real good point about all this. If anything best to PM someone. We all been there and done that with accusations and all that jazz. Get's us all nowhere real quick!!

Anyhooo!

S~ Batty

#15: Re: 56th Virtual Fighter Wing Author: IMS_Dakota PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 10:16 pm
    ----
was no biggy. Just an annoying kid type. Rolling Eyes

-> CFS3