Daughters Surgery
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Daughters Surgery Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:08 am
    ----
Howdy,

We will be heading to Dallas Sunday for our daughters second leg surgery on Monday at Scotish Rite Hospital. She will be having a distal femoral opening wedge osteotomy.
In other words she is knock kneed, and they go in and cut the femer and take a piece of bone from the hip and insert it into the opening in the femer and straighten her leg up. She did really good on the last one which was during Christmas.
Talk to you when we get back

#2: Re: Daughters Surgery Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:10 am
    ----
My best wishes are with her, Wingman. Sure all will be fine. Be sure to keep us informed and tell her we care...

#3: Re: Daughters Surgery Author: siskensLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:00 pm
    ----
All my best - and know that friends are with you !!

#4: Re: Daughters Surgery Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:18 pm
    ----
all best wishes from this end of the globe for a speedy recovery,

tell her she got kisses from all of us here Laughing 3442 and counting Wink

#5: Re: Daughters Surgery Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:02 pm
    ----
We'll keep her in our prayers Bullet! Smile

#6: Re: Daughters Surgery Author: JG300-Dan736Location: Burlinton Ont PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:26 pm
    ----
Hope that the surgury went well 1Bullet and that she is soon ready for soccer practice

#7: Re: Daughters Surgery Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:08 pm
    ----
Thanks for all your prayers and thoughts. They really helped. We are home already! This surgery went very well. Very little pain considering the proceedures. We will go back Monday afternoon (6hr drive one way) for a Tuesday AM appointment to check the incision. Then back about once a month untill she is released

#8: Re: Daughters Surgery Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:45 am
    ----

#9: Re: Daughters Surgery Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:14 am
    ----
Excellent news, wingman. I'm sure those JG300 credentials insured that everyone on the medical team would be on their best game.

I mean, we wouldn't want to have to come up there, but we would. Wink

I'm sure everyone's thought's were with her and the family and best wishes for a speedy recovery.

#10: Re: Daughters Surgery Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:37 am
    ----
Prayer's comin at ya from the Jersey Pines

#11: Re: Daughters Surgery Author: siskensLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:01 pm
    ----
WHOOOOPEE! Enjoy! Great. Good to hear this. Tell her that people from all over the world are whishing her - well - the VERY best.!

#12: Re: Daughters Surgery Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:12 pm
    ----
- siskens
Tell her that people from all over the world are whishing her - well - the VERY best.!

Hey I got an idea everybody send her a get well card and ask all your friends and everyone you know on the Internet to do the same. We can set a record and get her name in the record book Mr. Green

I know, I know - that scam has been tried Rolling Eyes

Seriously glad to hear it went well

#13: Re: Daughters Surgery Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:17 pm
    ----
Good to hear all went well Smile

you can still give her 3445 kisses in name of all of us Razz Wink

fled
Cool

#14: Re: Daughters Surgery Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:47 pm
    ----
Glad to hear all went well 1Bullet. Sorry for the late reply and hope she's feeling alright.

#15: Re: Daughters Surgery Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:15 pm
    ----
Thanks Fr8ycat. She is doing very well. We will be heading back to Dallas tonight for a Thursday AM checkup with the Doc.

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum