FSX Aircraft folder?
-> FSX

#1: FSX Aircraft folder? Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:03 am
    ----
Yo. I sprung for FSX and loaded successfully. It's OK, but so far, not that impressed.

Went looking for addtional aircraft, downloaded two. Can't find an "aircraft" folder to copy them to. Also looked in on "My Computer" and don't see an "aircraft" folder in the FSX program.

What am I missing here?

#2: Re: FSX Aircraft folder? Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:00 pm
    ----
Look in 'sim objects', you'll find it there. Wink

#3: Re: FSX Aircraft folder? Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:25 pm
    ----
Found it, thanks!

Wonder why rotary wing is separate?

Now I need some decent downloads...

#4: Re: FSX Aircraft folder? Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:52 pm
    ----
Wink

Hard to say why MS made the rotary wing separate but as long as you know where it is, all's good in Hover World...

#5: Re: FSX Aircraft folder? Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:40 pm
    ----
Decent downloads?

Mighty damn tough to beat this one!

www.com-central.net/in...w=previous

#6: Re: FSX Aircraft folder? Author: Mathias PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:48 pm
    ----
Is there any particular reason why my yesterday's response has been deleted?

#7: Re: FSX Aircraft folder? Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:11 pm
    ----
Yes Mathias...

The database corrupted and has to be restored from an earlier backup. Sorry for the foul up. Wink

#8: Re: FSX Aircraft folder? Author: Mathias PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:41 pm
    ----
Oh sh.. understood.

I was just posting this blog link with links to loads of native FSX freeware planes. Note the Avsim links might currently be corrupted due to their library hickup.
Of particular interest might be Rob Bruce's Bristol F2B which is in my opinion one of the greatest FSX freeware offerings produced to date.

blogs.msdn.com/ptaylor...d-fsx.aspx

#9: Re: FSX Aircraft folder? Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:44 pm
    ----
- Mathias
Oh sh.. understood.

I was just posting this blog link with links to loads of native FSX freeware planes. Note the Avsim links might currently be corrupted due to their library hickup.
Of particular interest might be Rob Bruce's Bristol F2B which is in my opinion one of the greatest FSX freeware offerings produced to date.

blogs.msdn.com/ptaylor...d-fsx.aspx

Are you by any chance the Mathias of "Zerstoerer" origins?

#10: Re: FSX Aircraft folder? Author: Mathias PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:09 pm
    ----
Jupp Ascout, that's me.
I remember one or two online flights that we had in CFS3 way back then and of course the old forum days with Wildbat & Co. Mr. Green

#11: Re: FSX Aircraft folder? Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:57 am
    ----
- Mathias
Jupp Ascout, that's me.
I remember one or two online flights that we had in CFS3 way back then and of course the old forum days with Wildbat & Co. Mr. Green

And good days those were (P-38's vs. that sneaky rear gunner)! Are there any versions of the 110 with something more subtle than the yellowjacket paint job for FS9? Linky?

#12: Re: FSX Aircraft folder? Author: Mathias PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:20 pm
    ----
Well Ascout, I moved over to the dark side:
www.classics-hangar.de
One of the next projects is a Bf110 for FSX. Razz
Other than that our old Groundcrew stuff is now hosted at www.regshanger.com/
There are various Bf110G2 and G-4 as well as some Beta Bf110E for CFS2/CFS3/FS9 at various places on that site.

-> FSX