The Netherlands AFV Registers
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#316: Re: The Netherlands AFV Registers Author: Michel_KraussLocation: Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:19 am
    ----
Bevrijdingsmuseum Zeeland verwerft unieke amfibische Buffalo

The Belgian For Freedom musuem at Knokke sold it's LVT-4 Buffalo amphibian to the Dutch Bevrijdingsmuseum (Liberation musuem) Zeeland at Nieuwdorp, Zeeland in the Netherlands

The Bevrijdingsmuseum Zeeland main focus is the Allied landings, among others at Walcheren

The vechicle will be on display mai 2015

Text is Dutch only
wo2.sharepoint.com/Pag...ORLOG.aspx

#317: Re: The Netherlands AFV Registers Author: bialy-rLocation: POLAND PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:13 am
    ----
Are there more know surviving PRTL aka Cheetah:

PTRL KU ??-?? - AA Artillery Museum, Vredepee
PTRL KU 80-47 - AA Artillery Museum, Vredepee
PTRL KU 80-50 - AA Artillery Museum, Vredepee
PTRL KZ 99-68 - Military Museum, Delft
PTRL KU 80-04 - Overloon
PTRL KU-80-66 - Stichting Nationaal Militair Museum, Soesterberg

Regards

Rafal

#318: Re: The Netherlands AFV Registers Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:14 am
    ----
As far as I know the Museum in Delft is now closed.

Massimo

#319: Re: The Netherlands AFV Registers Author: WalterLocation: Arnhem PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:28 am
    ----
This one was in 2012 at an event here in Arnhem

I will send a bigger picture to your email

Walter

#320: Re: The Netherlands AFV Registers Author: WalterLocation: Arnhem PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:09 pm
    ----
This one is at the Military Acadamy in Breda

#321: Re: The Netherlands AFV Registers Author: Michel_KraussLocation: Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:52 pm
    ----
There used to be 1 at Army Cars Zwijndrecht, with the RN KU-80-09
However this vehicle has been sold to my knowledge.

The current location unknown

#322: Re: The Netherlands AFV Registers Author: TimRoyallLocation: Holland PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:51 am
    ----
Yes, the museum at Delft has closed and everything is moving to a big new national military museum at Soesterberg combining the old airforce museum and which opens at the end of 2014.

www.nmm.nl/

#323: Re: The Netherlands AFV Registers Author: Michel_KraussLocation: Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:46 pm
    ----
- bialy-r
Are there more know surviving PRTL aka Cheetah:

PTRL KZ 99-68 - Military Museum, Delft
PTRL KU-80-66 - Stichting Nationaal Militair Museum, Soesterberg

Regards

Rafal

Rafal,

both vehicles listed above belong to the same musuem.
Original they both belonged to the Military museum, Delft.

However this museum merged with some other miitary musuem, forming: Stichting Nationaal Militair Museum, Soesterberg

#324: Re: The Netherlands AFV Registers Author: L.Delsing PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:51 pm
    ----
At the former De Peel airbase is also a PRTL/Cheetah preserved as it is now the homebase of the army and airforce air defence units

#325: Re: The Netherlands AFV Registers Author: L.Delsing PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:01 pm
    ----
BTW, the preserved YP-408 at Schaarsbergen is still there.

#326: Re: The Netherlands AFV Registers Author: Michel_KraussLocation: Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:43 pm
    ----
The new Dutch national Army museum is finished Razz

The first opening weekend will be the 13th & 14th of december 2014

The dutch version of the site gives more information
www.nmm.nl/en/

#327: Re: The Netherlands AFV Registers Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:11 am
    ----
- Michel_Krauss
The new Dutch national Army museum is finished Razz

Time to consider visiting my dutch friends Smile

Massimo

#328: Re: The Netherlands AFV Registers Author: WalterLocation: Arnhem PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:03 pm
    ----
Good Idea
I was allready talking with Tim about going there
And I am sure Michel is also interested

Walter

#329: Re: The Netherlands AFV Registers Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:19 pm
    ----
I don't think I will make it in 2015, my family's agenda contains Budapest and Copenhagen. But I would love to hear from you and will consider it for a future trip

Massimo

#330: Re: The Netherlands AFV Registers Author: Michel_KraussLocation: Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:05 pm
    ----
Of course I'm planning to go there .... need to check what vehicle's have been moved there Cool

and ad a Leopard 2A6 to the museum list Crying or Very sad

-> AFV News Discussion Board