World War II Weekend!
-> Officer's Club

#1: World War II Weekend! Author: RAF92_MustangLocation: Just another walk in the clouds. PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 6:20 pm
    ----
This weekend (june 5th) I went to the Reading Airshow, PA. "World War II Weekend". These are some pictures I took at the event, enjoy!

Yakadie Yak 9!

A T-shirt on sale, I just HAD to take a pic for the saus!

An *artistic* shot of the B-17

Everything came out for the show!

The ww2 fans will like this *ground pounder*

Hullo!

25 NICE

The B-17...

...again!

Hello Mr. Mustang!

I'll take your job any day mate..

Grand.

Thunder on

Into the heart of Germany

Navy power!

Grace, and sound.

Welcome..

They know they are on to a good thing!

Hope you liked my photos!

Mr. Green

#2: Re: World War II Weekend! Author: {92}WarhawkLocation: In the clouds PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 6:23 pm
    ----
Wow mustang!!

Very cool pics! Looked like an excellent airshow. I especially liked that chrome B-17, looks beautiful!

#3: Re: World War II Weekend! Author: JG300-HolmesLocation: Straight Outta Jersey PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 7:00 pm
    ----
- RAF92_Mustang

A T-shirt on sale, I just HAD to take a pic for the saus!

awesome shots...maybe i'll check that out next year, and grab some sqaudron colors, hehe

~S~

#4: Re: World War II Weekend! Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 7:45 pm
    ----
ya' know mustang,,,,you could have bought a pile of them shirts and sold them to us,,,,bet you coulda doubled your profit,,,I know Ida paid good loot for one of them...........but anyways,,,,,,,awesome pics bud and thanks for sharing,,,,,,,wish we had good airshows like that around these parts.......

#5: Re: World War II Weekend! Author: XcalibeR PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 9:11 pm
    ----
Wow! Awesome pics! I can't wait to go to another show!

#6: Re: World War II Weekend! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 5:51 am
    ----
Air shows are great and those are some great pics Mustang!

#7: Re: World War II Weekend! Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 11:46 am
    ----
WOW, those are some nice pics Mustang.

Enjoyed them and thanks for sharing.

#8: Re: World War II Weekend! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 12:53 pm
    ----
OUTSTANDING Pix!!!!

And...definitely, absolutely MUST have on one of those T-shirts!!! Any leads on who was sellin' em????

Gotta make it my life purpose to track down a source and price......

#9: Re: World War II Weekend! Author: FireStormLocation: Quebec PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:00 pm
    ----
YES we loved your pics and thx! (chuckled when I saw the saus-shirt...they're gonna send you back!) Real Cool Stuff!

-> Officer's Club