Help/Pics Needed - MCAGC Twentynine Palms, CA
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Help/Pics Needed - MCAGC Twentynine Palms, CA Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:14 pm
    ----
Starting over with different threads of specific vehicles for the USA AFV Register. Pics needed & additional info welcome:

CWS-POA-H5 Sherman USA out 1st Tank Battalion HQ
M4A3(75) Sherman USA wre Range target; Painted RN 30115226
M4A3(105) Sherman USA out Former range target

Thanks!

Neil

#2: Re: Help/Pics Needed - MCAGC Twentynine Palms, CA Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:11 pm
    ----
No help on this one?

Neil

#3: Re: Help/Pics Needed - MCAGC Twentynine Palms, CA Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:06 pm
    ----
I do have a pic of the CWS-POA-H5 here :

http://the.shadock.free.fr/Surviving_Rare_Sherman_Variants.pdf

I will ask my source if he has some pics of the other vehicles.

P-O

#4: Re: Help/Pics Needed - MCAGC Twentynine Palms, CA Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:59 pm
    ----
P-O,
I'm pretty certain that's "just" an M4A3(105). Unless its due to the angle, I dont see the second barrel...

Neil

#5: Re: Help/Pics Needed - MCAGC Twentynine Palms, CA Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:15 pm
    ----
so, now you have a picture of the M4A3(105) Sherman and you are looking for pics of the CWS-POA-H5 Sherman and M4A3(75) Sherman .... Rolling Eyes

P-O

#6: Re: Help/Pics Needed - MCAGC Twentynine Palms, CA Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:20 pm
    ----
by the way :

CWS-POA-H5 means :
"Chemical Warfare Service, Pacific Ocean Areas, Hawaii [model] 5"

P-O

#7: Re: Help/Pics Needed - MCAGC Twentynine Palms, CA Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:23 pm
    ----
- the_shadock
so, now you have a picture of the M4A3(105) Sherman and you are looking for pics of the CWS-POA-H5 Sherman and M4A3(75) Sherman .... Rolling Eyes

P-O

Yes... Although I really need an image or page I can link to, I would prefer not to link to a document - especially one that covers a number of other vehicles...

Neil

-> AFV News Discussion Board