2nd JG300 fishing trip
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: 2nd JG300 fishing trip Author: JG300-EXOS PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 11:45 am
    ----
Here are some pics from the last fishing trip, with Cobra, his friend Pierre and me.

This is what happens when you let me catch the first fish of the day...

Another good pike from Pierre :

The catch of the day :

And the first walleye from the trip, caught by Cobra :

#2: Re: 2nd JG300 fishing trip Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 8:03 am
    ----
WOW those are some beautiful fish!!!!!!!! I like the walleye too, looks like Cobra is about to kiss it, or take a bite out of it......and I imagine those pike put up a hell of a fight huh?

How many fishes in all did ya catch? Enough for dinner every night eh? And breakfast and lunch?

Cripes that looks like a great time. Highly jealous, man it would be something to make it up there!!! Dan couldn't make it eh? Man, too bad.

And.....well franklly I'm astounded......the Coke can in the drink holder, who woulda thunk it? Way to go!

Outstanding pics, thanks for posting em!

#3: Re: 2nd JG300 fishing trip Author: JG300-EXOS PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 1:51 pm
    ----
Yeah, those pikes put up a pretty good fight... the biggest one was 31 inches long I think. I've seen alot bigger, but still a good fish.

The coke is an exception, really... hangover thing..lol

#4: Re: 2nd JG300 fishing trip Author: JG300-LurpsLocation: In back of the sty .... sighting in my Luger .... PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 5:59 pm
    ----

NICE PIKE ! Well fed from the look of their sagging bellies .... Laughing

Sure looks like you guys had fun .... what was the final tally on empty
beer cans ?????? Mr. Green Mr. Green

#5: Re: 2nd JG300 fishing trip Author: JG300-EXOS PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:29 am
    ----
uhhh ... cans? Bottles it was, and I don't count no more...lol. Sorry for the late relply, but I was in the dark ages for a time... see private forum.

#6: Re: 2nd JG300 fishing trip Author: JG300-EXOS PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:01 pm
    ----
I'm wondering how come Combat did not reply on this yet.... c'mon Combat, tell me those fish are real small...! lol

#7: Re: 2nd JG300 fishing trip Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:32 pm
    ----
Didja guys hear about this one? 646 pound CATFISH caught in the Mekong river delta......gonna need a ton o' batter to fry it up!

Don't know what test line was used...full story here:
msnbc.msn.com/id/8404622/

"The Mekong giant catfish was caught and eaten in a remote village in Thailand along the Mekong River, home to more species of giant fish than any other river in the world, the researchers said."

#8: Re: 2nd JG300 fishing trip Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:12 am
    ----
Fishing? Someone say FISHING? WOOHOOO....nice pics EXOS!! (YA lucky ba...uh..never mind..lol)

And Stoop, that article goes on to say, the people that caught that BIG ole cat ate it too!! ..lol

#9: Re: 2nd JG300 fishing trip Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:32 am
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
Didja guys hear about this one? 646 pound CATFISH caught in the Mekong river delta......gonna need a ton o' batter to fry it up!

Don't know what test line was used...full story here:
msnbc.msn.com/id/8404622/

"The Mekong giant catfish was caught and eaten in a remote village in Thailand along the Mekong River, home to more species of giant fish than any other river in the world, the researchers said."

Clearly the result of them scavenging on C rations and LRRP meals that have leaked and leeched out into the rivers! There is no practical limit to the size a organism can reach fed on "Beanie-Weanie", "Turkey loaf", "Ham and Mother-F******" and "Date Pudding".....

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum