Upchucky time!....here comes the future!
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#1: Upchucky time!....here comes the future! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:42 pm
    ----
news.yahoo.com/s/afp/2...0608142956

#2: Re: Upchucky time!....here comes the future! Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:45 pm
    ----
I knew I'd come back into style eventually... Mr. Green

#3: Re: Upchucky time!....here comes the future! Author: XcalibeR PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:46 pm
    ----
Where do they get this stuff? Rolling Eyes It amazes me when people talk about "fashion" and how the "stars" in hollywood run the world.

We have to help people to create their own look

Yes... that's not oxymoronic at all...

Sociologists and other experts spent three months analyzing some 150 magazines and books and 146 Internet sites

Cause all know that magazines show details of the average american man...

Don't those "experts" have something better to do with thier time?

Last edited by XcalibeR on Wed Jun 08, 2005 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

#4: Re: Upchucky time!....here comes the future! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:35 pm
    ----
WTF???? What a hilarious collection of doublespeaking absolute BS No-brainer Crapola!!!!!!

""The masculine ideal is being completely modified. All the traditional male values of authority, infallibility, virility and strength are being completely overturned,"

No scheiss.....that's been going on for decades, it's freakin' called marriage!

Instead today's males are turning more towards "creativity, sensitivity and multiplicity,"

Yesterdays males are already total pro's in all three departments!
1) Creativity: Grilled Brats with Peppercorn cheese and beer, or BBQ Ribs with heavy-garlic potato salad and Lager....
2) Sensitivity: "Owww, honey, watch it when you squeeze that pimple on my back, it hurts!"
3) Multiplicity: Hey man....I kin get the lawn mowed, change the oil in the truck, clean the garage, spread fertilizer, pull weeds, and change the flapper in the downstairs toilet all in one day...they're called "honeydo's", see definition of "marriage", above!!!!

Arnold Schwarznegger and Sylvester Stallone are being replaced by the 21st-century man who "no longer wants to be the family super-hero", but instead has the guts to be himself, to test his own limits.

How's that again?? And exactly WHAT is the procedure for testing one's own limits at being a puss???

The traditional man still exists in China, Le Louet said,

Well THAT's good to know, isn't it? Was wondering if they were just gonna up and disappear like the Mayans......prefereably to some nice cool place with cold beer, a game on the TV and a phone number th'wife doesn't have written down yet....

....and "is not ready to go".

Well heck no, not until air fares come down a little more, or the game is over.....

But in Europe and the United States, a new species is emerging, apparently unafraid of anything.

Well I can't speak for the 'Urp dudes, but I'm certainly unafraid to test my limits of eating cheese puffs, sitting in my La-Z-Boy recliner, and watching the Cubs loose... again!

"We are watching the birth of a hybrid man. ...

Frankly, after watching the birth of my son (who, unlike a 'hybrid man', whatever that looks like, weighed only 8 pounds and change at the time), THIS sounds particularly unappetizing, and likely to be one heck of a big fat mopping and laundry mess for the hospital staff afterwards....and no, we will NOT want to keep the placenta....

Why not put on a pink-flowered shirt and try out a partner-swapping club?" asked Le Louet, stressing that the study had focused on men aged between 20 and 35.

Well that's a 20-to-35 year old dude for ya (or 25 to 80, even)......Why not, indeed, 'specially if it means they get a chance at peggin' that 19-year-old chick that just moved in down the street, hey what's a funky shirt mean when it's gonna be comin' right off, yeah?....:D Ahhh...but maybe the people who were behind this study have not yet heard of some little-known diseases of venereal nature....not to mention the concept of morals......

Good freakin' gravy....I can't go any further, my eyes are corssing and my brain hurts!!!!! I hope they don't get into the subject of shoes...that's the Manolo's department!!!!

Last edited by JG300-Stoopy on Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:02 pm; edited 5 times in total

#5: Re: Upchucky time!....here comes the future! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:47 pm
    ----
Oh man just a couple more, please!

The answer is not simple, as culture and changing demographics make it hard to pin down the typical European, especially with the growing population of elderly.

The elderly oughta be the easiest to pin down, they're slower!

"We have to help people to create their own look.

Absolutely. They HAVE to help me have a look of sitting inside a brand new Pontiac GTO, or a freshly-restored '70 Hemi Cuda, or a 1968 Shelby GT500KR convertible.....please!!! Help me!!!!
I'LL EVEN WEAR THE FLOWERED SHIRT, JUST HELP ME!!!

Last edited by JG300-Stoopy on Wed Jun 08, 2005 4:15 pm; edited 4 times in total

#6: Re: Upchucky time!....here comes the future! Author: JG300-LurpsLocation: In back of the sty .... sighting in my Luger .... PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 4:01 pm
    ----

ROF .. I say... ROFLMAO !!!!

I'm not worried at all Stoop ..... As long as guys like yourself are still
around ..... I think MANkind will be safe to recline in his La-Z-Boy and
eat pork rinds and enjoy a ball game ........wait .... did I really say

PORK RINDS ......... ?????? Rolling Eyes

#7: Re: Upchucky time!....here comes the future! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 4:05 pm
    ----
LMAO!!!!!

Yeah...well hey at least they left "The Modern Swine" alone!!!! And if we have to eat pork rinds to stay in that category, so be it.......As Ascout pointed out recently, the consumption of wholesome pork products is not something we condone, but not something we avoid altogether when needed either...

#8: Re: Upchucky time!....here comes the future! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 5:08 pm
    ----
You know...I was just gettin' a handle on this whole "metrosexual" thing and then THIS comes along! And those weird suspenders!...pointin' at his nether regions....What's up with THAT?!

#9: Re: Upchucky time!....here comes the future! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 6:23 pm
    ----
I think he's on his way to his favorite nightclub, where he's going to be the "Y" in the "YMCA" stage show, I mean he sure looks happy about it eh??!! Kinda like painting a sloppy green "G" on your chest and being the leadoff guy in the stadium crowd for "GO JETS" during the halftime show, but different....way way different.......and, ya know, not that there's anything wrong with that!.......

#10: Re: Upchucky time!....here comes the future! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:58 pm
    ----
Hold the phone!!! Mystery solved, methinks!!!

It ain't one of those "metro-sectional" things, Ascout....or heck maybe it is....but whatever, you spotted part of what is a DEAD GIVEAWAY here.....the suspenders with the vertical line......also note the horizontal stripes and red helmet-hair.......it all spells "subtle corporate marketing conspiracy", like one of them subliminimal-message things to sell more cheap hambgurgers and kid's meals to an unsuspecting public, but somehow even more diabolical!!!

(note the striping pattern on the subject on the right, which appears to be a subtle INVERTED "Y", possibly indicating superior rank in the organization)

#11: Re: Upchucky time!....here comes the future! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 8:29 pm
    ----
Actually, it seems much simpler than even that....he's got his suspenders on backwards and his head up his butt.....

#12: Re: Upchucky time!....here comes the future! Author: Guest PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 8:45 pm
    ----
OMG!!!! Count the stripes on the sleeves of both examples.....can't be coincidence!!!!!!!!

"I have seen the mark of the beast"......help! Torquemada!!!!!!!!

#13: Re: Upchucky time!....here comes the future! Author: DraftyLocation: Penticton, BC PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 12:26 am
    ----
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

What kind of CRAP is this?? this must be the same group of morons that are sueing the Skyservice flight from the rough landing! LOL

#14: Re: Upchucky time!....here comes the future! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:20 am
    ----
- Drafty
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

What kind of CRAP is this?? this must be the same group of morons that are sueing the Skyservice flight from the rough landing! LOL

LOL Drafty....

And Stoopy, I about spit my coffee all over my keyboard reading your responses....roflmao

To me, it sounds like the writer may be a little 'light on his loafers' if you know what I mean. No pink flowered shirts for this fella...lol

#15: Re: Upchucky time!....here comes the future! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:20 am
    ----
Confused

Seems someone hit the sensitive spot judging by the replies here.

for what it's worth..................imho .......total waste of precious time, if we would like to walk around like that, then we all would need to be millionares, as we "normal" mortals can't afford to pay for this ..........well what shall we call it ?? ....................................design fashion ??

Laughing
fled
Laughing

-> Officer's Club