M39 Armored Utility Vehicle - Register
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: M39 Armored Utility Vehicle - Register Author: bialy-rLocation: POLAND PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:33 am
    ----
I'm looking for a photo of M39 Armored Utility Vehicle from Aberdeen U.S. Army Ordnance Museum, MD (USA)

Rafa?

Last edited by bialy-r on Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: M39 in Aberdeen U.S. Army Ordnance Museum -looking for photo Author: TrevorLarkumLocation: Northampton, England PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:44 am
    ----
bialy-r, you're welcome to link to the page on PTC:

APG M39

#3: Re: M39 in Aberdeen U.S. Army Ordnance Museum -looking for p Author: bialy-rLocation: POLAND PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:11 pm
    ----
Thanks Trevor.

Have someone maybe other photo of M39 from Aberdeen because the photo from preservedtanks.com/Pro...9&Select=4 is from 1983

#4: Re: M39 in Aberdeen U.S. Army Ordnance Museum -looking for photo Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:48 pm
    ----
bialy-r,
Here you go.

Trevor,
Did you move your Patton Museum pages? My links to them dont seem to be working...

Neil

#5: Re: M39 in Aberdeen U.S. Army Ordnance Museum -looking for photo Author: TrevorLarkumLocation: Northampton, England PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:22 pm
    ----
Neil, I haven't moved the Patton Museum link itself:

preservedtanks.com/Loc...Select=127

However, I have made an upgrade to the website so that for each tank where there was just a page of photos there is now a full profile (with background info, serial number, etc.). I believe it's a big improvement, and long overdue but it could be you've fallen foul of it - if so, my apologies. If it is that, it should be a simple case of replacing any links to Photos.aspx with Profile.aspx. Example, if you had something like (though yours may have been longer):

preservedtanks.com/Photos.aspx?UniqueID=341&Select=4

it would now be:

preservedtanks.com/Profile.aspx?UniqueID=341&Select=4

Or if you are linking to a particular photo you might have had:

preservedtanks.com/Details.aspx?PhotoID=280&UniqueID=341&Select=4&Page=0

it would now be:

preservedtanks.com/Image.aspx?PhotoID=280&UniqueID=341&Select=4&Page=0

- sorry for the change, but it was necessary (the original names were hangovers from the template I used to make the site). Now the changes are made, there are no more planned and your links should be solid. One benefit of the new coding is that you should find that the page links are often considerably shorter than before (if they contained additional &TypeCategoryID and &LocationCategoryID elements, you won't need these any more).

If you have examples that are giving you problems, just post a list here and I'll post the new versions.

#6: Re: M39 in Aberdeen U.S. Army Ordnance Museum -looking for photo Author: armyjunk2 PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:20 pm
    ----
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have some 5Mb pics of this from someone on here but I can't remember who. They were done with a Olympus E-300, who are you?? I don't wanna post because they aren't mine and the photographer should get credit. I will post if he/she gives me the ok.

#7: Re: M39 in Aberdeen U.S. Army Ordnance Museum -looking for p Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:34 am
    ----
Are you only looking for Aberdeen photos?

#8: Re: M39 in Aberdeen U.S. Army Ordnance Museum -looking for p Author: bialy-rLocation: POLAND PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:02 pm
    ----
- MarkHolloway
Are you only looking for Aberdeen photos?

I needed the photo from Aberdeen to finish the M39 Register.

Thanks to help from Neil and Roger I have already finished it (gather all photos).

Surviving M39 Armored Utility Vehicles:

M39 Armored Utility Vehicle – Panzermuseum Munster (Germany)

M39 Armored Utility Vehicle – Kubinka Tank Museum (Russia)

M39 Armored Utility Vehicle – Jacques Littlefield Collection, Portola, CA (USA)

First M39 Armored Utility Vehicle – Military Museum of Southern New England, Danbury, CT (USA)

Second M39 Armored Utility Vehicle – Military Museum Of Southern New England, Danbury CT (USA)

M39 Armored Utility Vehicle – Old Colorado City Surplus, Colorado Springs, CO (USA)

M39 Armored Utility Vehicle – Aberdeen U.S. Army Ordnance Museum, MD (USA)

M39 Armored Utility Vehicle wreck – Military Area Wildflecken (Germany)

#9: Re: M39 Armored Utility Vehicle - Register Author: armyjunk2 PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:57 pm
    ----
bialy-r
Go ahead and use the pics I sent if you want, just put "Unknown Photographer" for now, it can be changed later.................

-> AFV News Discussion Board