Germany AFV Registers
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#91: Re: Germany AFV Registers Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:39 am
    ----
Looks like Wehrtechnische Studiensammlung, Koblenz owns another Pz 61, r/n M-77605

Would love to get a picture of this as well Wink

Massimo

#92: Re: Germany AFV Registers Author: L.Delsing PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:59 pm
    ----
Actually the museum is in the small town of Seiferthofen. It looks more like a dump than a museum...

Regards,
Lesley

Last edited by L.Delsing on Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

#93: Re: Germany AFV Registers Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:25 pm
    ----
Bauern- und Technikmuseum, Eschbach also has:

- Pz 68 (r/n M-77711)
- Pz 68/88 (r/n M-78075)

Massimo

#94: Re: Germany AFV Registers Author: Michel_KraussLocation: Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:40 pm
    ----
Bauern- und Technikmuseum, Eschbach also has:

Good find

On the same picture, as the M74 is also an French Panhard EBR
static.panoramio.com/p...507279.jpg

Michel

#95: Re: Germany AFV Registers Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:54 am
    ----
The italian War Minister's office says the Lancia 1Z wreck that was in Kabul was moved to Dresden Museum since 2007:
miles.forumcommunity.n...035&st=105

This is the second know survivor, the first is in Trieste (Italy):
www.com-central.net/in...ic&t=11768

I wonder if they took the Citroen M23 as well.

Massimo

#96: Re: Germany AFV Registers Author: bialy-rLocation: POLAND PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:45 am
    ----
Militärhistorischen Museum der Bundeswehr, Dresden

have a SU based ARV

and one the left a BTT ( ISU-152 based ARV)

Have someone better photo of the BTT ?

www.network54.com/Foru...ar+Dresden

#97: Re: Germany AFV Registers Author: L.Delsing PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:45 am
    ----
In the background a ZSU-23/4 on the Polygon range (N49 22.674 E007 36.175) in Germany. Range is a EW training site, host to several "threat" emitters.

i301.photobucket.com/a...SC0301.jpg

#98: Re: Germany AFV Registers Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 4:20 pm
    ----
Are there any pictures of the St. Chamond mortier de 280mm sur chenilles (that was recovered in Hannover) at the Dresden Military Museum?

www.hartziel.de/index....nnover.htm

Neil

#99: Re: Germany AFV Registers Author: Michel_KraussLocation: Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 4:50 pm
    ----
- Neil_Baumgardner
Are there any pictures of the St. Chamond mortier de 280mm sur chenilles (that was recovered in Hannover) at the Dresden Military Museum?

The picure's of the hartziel site are the only one's I know and could find sofar

However I could find some questions from you about the St Chamond at the Landships WW1 forum, of 2007 Mr. Green

Michel

#100: Re: Germany AFV Registers Author: TichenorLocation: Antwerp PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:51 pm
    ----
Hi Guys

Does someone have some more information about the Motor Technica museum in Bad Oeyenhausen. What I can find is that it closed its door and the collection was sold. Only some of the wrecks outside are still in place.

Tichenor

#101: Re: Germany AFV Registers Author: L.Delsing PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:57 pm
    ----
For years it looked more like a dump then a museum. Some of the outside exhibits were visible from the highway. Last november 2009 there were some tanks /APCs, a red MiG-21, a Su-22 still there (visible from the highway). Current status at the moment unknown by me.

#102: Re: Germany AFV Registers Author: WimD.Location: The Netherlands PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:22 pm
    ----
[quote="Tichenor"]Hi Guys

Does someone have some more information about the Motor Technica museum in Bad Oeyenhausen. What I can find is that it closed its door and the collection was sold. Only some of the wrecks outside are still in place.

Tichenor[/quote]

Tichenor,

Here a link to the museum, you can use the e-mail adres for information.

www.kunst-und-kultur.d...p;mId=1392

Regards,
Wim.

#103: Re: Germany AFV Registers Author: Michel_KraussLocation: Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:58 pm
    ----
Hi folks,

according some German speaking forums the museum is closed, or it has been at the beginning of this year

Nothing more up-to date can be found

Michel

-> AFV News Discussion Board