New Pics from APG (some photoshop help needed)
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#16: Re: New Pics from APG (some photoshop help needed) Author: TrevorLarkumLocation: Northampton, England PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:16 pm
    ----
- Neil_Baumgardner
Trevor,
Please go ahead - just be sure to give credit is all I ask.

Thanks - I always try to give credit (each photo in the database has a Contributor entry so it's virtually automatic). I can also add a link from each photo to your own website, if you want to use that facility.

Done:

Unique ID 230: APG Marder III

Unique ID 246: APG Hetzer

Can you give me estimates of the dates of the older Hetzer photo's (at least to the nearest month)? Currently they are languishing at the bottom of the page in the Date Unknown section. Thanks.

#17: Re: New Pics from APG (some photoshop help needed) Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:08 am
    ----
- TrevorLarkum
- Neil_Baumgardner
Trevor,
Please go ahead - just be sure to give credit is all I ask.

Thanks - I always try to give credit (each photo in the database has a Contributor entry so it's virtually automatic). I can also add a link from each photo to your own website, if you want to use that facility.

Done:

Unique ID 230: APG Marder III

Can you give me estimates of the dates of the older Hetzer photo's (at least to the nearest month)? Currently they are languishing at the bottom of the page in the Date Unknown section. Thanks.

Thanks, certainly

October 2008
preservedtanks.com/Ima...amp;Page=9

August 2003
preservedtanks.com/Ima...mp;Page=10

Neil

#18: Re: New Pics from APG (some photoshop help needed) Author: TrevorLarkumLocation: Northampton, England PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:20 pm
    ----
Thanks - that's got the 'time machine' view working well:

#19: Re: New Pics from APG (some photoshop help needed) Author: PanzerwerkLocation: Palmdale CA PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:10 pm
    ----
Here was my try at adjusting color

-> AFV News Discussion Board