Please help me to identify these
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Please help me to identify these Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:21 am
    ----
Hello,

could you help me to identify these vehicles please?

TAB-71?

This is a FT TSF on the left side, but the others?

Supposedely a kind of Hotchkiss German AFV

Panhard prototype?

Marder 1A2?

Pierre-Olivier

#2: Re: Please help me to identify these Author: palic PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:01 pm
    ----
pic 1: BTR-60PB and there is a turret of Shilka visible behind...
pic 2: (a to f from left to right) a/FT with fixed boxy (wireless) superstructure, b/Schützenpanzer 2-2 Kranken, or Sanitätspanzer 2 (KrKw gep 2-2), c/Schützenpanzer 11-2 Kurz (Hotchkiss TT 6), d+e/ Schützenpanzer 12-3 Lang (SPz 12-3), f/ something on MTL-B chassis, may be that hatch belongs to turret on that and that could be SNAR-10 Arty Radar
pic 3: seems to be Hotchkiss (Schützenpanzer 11-2 Kurz) but heavily modified
pic 4: honestly I do not know/I am not sure
pic 5: definitely Marder 1 chassis, could be a mortar carrier, armoured ambulance, or an IFV with turret simply removed

#3: Re: Please help me to identify these Author: VonForhud PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:11 pm
    ----
On the last picture what kind of gun is that? Looks almost as a Panzer III 56 mm?

#4: Re: Please help me to identify these Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:43 pm
    ----
well, it's a gun from one of Saumur's Panzer IV Ausf. G.
The tank is currently restored to running condition and is fully dismounted.

Pierre-Olivier

#5: Re: Please help me to identify these Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:43 pm
    ----
- the_shadock
well, it's a gun from one of Saumur's Panzer IV Ausf. G.
The tank is currently being restored to running condition and is fully dismounted.

Pierre-Olivier

-> AFV News Discussion Board