Ft Leonard Wood #3
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Ft Leonard Wood #3 Author: vagabondLocation: Constantly moving across US PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:46 am
    ----
Single photos from the museum.

#2: Re: Ft Leonard Wood #3 Author: vagabondLocation: Constantly moving across US PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:48 am
    ----
Photos from museum and various locations on base.

#3: Re: Ft Leonard Wood #3 Author: vagabondLocation: Constantly moving across US PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:52 am
    ----
Various locations

#4: Re: Ft Leonard Wood #3 Author: vagabondLocation: Constantly moving across US PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:54 am
    ----
various locations

#5: Re: Ft Leonard Wood #3 Author: vagabondLocation: Constantly moving across US PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:05 am
    ----
various locations and the M113 from the museum

#6: Re: Ft Leonard Wood #3 Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:05 am
    ----
Again, thanks for sharing!

Massimo

#7: Re: Ft Leonard Wood #3 Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:47 pm
    ----
- vagabond
Single photos from the museum.

The "M9 ACE" is actually a "Universal Engineer Tractor," the prototype for the M9.

Neil

#8: Re: Ft Leonard Wood #3 Author: L.Delsing PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:11 pm
    ----
At the bunker/bldg were they train with chemical agents there is a M113 inside. Also at the compound of the chemical school is M1. It is the same area were they had a F/A-18 and a Huey for decontamination training.

Regards,
Lesley

#9: Re: Ft Leonard Wood #3 Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:34 pm
    ----
- L.Delsing
At the bunker/bldg were they train with chemical agents there is a M113 inside. Also at the compound of the chemical school is M1. It is the same area were they had a F/A-18 and a Huey for decontamination training.

Regards,
Lesley

Guess we won't get any SN data on that APC...!!

Years ago at Ft McClellan the NBC schools 'live agent tank' had several vehicles. I believe there was a jeep, M113, & a gamma goat. Wonder if they were moved when the school moved?

I figured that they would never see the 'light of day' due to the amount and types of agents used in training NBC detection & decon over the years.

Just an idle thought....
Regards
Don

#10: Re: Ft Leonard Wood #3 Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:44 pm
    ----
VB,
Many thanks for the photos - any of the MTU-20 AVLB and T-55 with KMT mine rollers?

Thanks!

Neil

#11: Re: Ft Leonard Wood #3 Author: vagabondLocation: Constantly moving across US PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm
    ----
Neil - look at my post:

More Ft Leonard Wood

for the MTU-20 and T-55 photos.

Cheers!

-> AFV News Discussion Board