absolutely incredible new scenery
-> FS2004

#1: absolutely incredible new scenery Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:04 am
    ----
You may recall a few years back there was an EPGO scenery that was very good indeed. well their back with a new version that is absolutely stunning and raises the bar way up.
it's called
FS2004 (ACOF) - FS2004 Scenery
FS2004 Scenery--EPGO Goraszka 2010 - The Airshow Challenge

FS2004 Scenery--EPGO Goraszka 2010 - The Airshow Challenge. Highest level of modelling and texturing. Photoreal textures of all airport buildings. Textures are based on over 300 real world photographs made for this project. Hundrieds of varius 3D objects, fps friendly. Life in the airport: people, planes and cars. AI traffic, animations and effects. Some buildings include interior. High quality aerial ground textures, seasons. Non-airshow scenery available too Manual and airport charts included. By Stanislaw Drzewiecki and Jakub Paczek.
at Flightsim and Avsim and there is also a version for FSX

The Pitts Special, BO105 and the LRDG truck are mine but everything else is part of the scenery and it is much more detailed then these shots convey

#2: Re: absolutely incredible new scenery Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:53 am
    ----
EPGO has always been one of my favorite locales for various shenanigans. I'll have to be more careful where I park now that the LRDG is out there to shoot up our planes.

Last edited by JG300-Ascout on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

#3: Re: absolutely incredible new scenery Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:31 pm
    ----
WOW..that IS cool!! Thanks!!

#4: Re: absolutely incredible new scenery Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:19 pm
    ----
I'll have to be more careful where I park now that the LRDG is out there to shoot up our planes.
Your OK, that's to deal with banzai style tree rat attacks Laughing you do have to uninstall the old EPGO and you can get a new version without the airshow hoopla if you prefer, the instructions are in the download

-> FS2004