F6F Hellcat Flight
-> IL2/FB/AEP/Pacific Fighters

#1: F6F Hellcat Flight Author: RAF92_WarhawkLocation: Houston, TX! PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:50 pm
    ----
I decided to test out my new graphics card by taking a little flight with extra graphics. Turns out it was worth every single penny.

Everyone standing by for takeoff..

Shortly after takeoff...

Exploring the islands...

Its getting late, we'd better head back home...

On Final...

Its a perfect catch!

Down and parked.

#2: Re: F6F Hellcat Flight Author: CrashEd PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:07 pm
    ----
Wow very nice graphics. Glad you got your computer upgrade done and all is in good order. Mr. Green

#3: Re: F6F Hellcat Flight Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 6:08 am
    ----
Great pics and I can see from the new patch, those planes are a bit harder to get off the 'deck'.

Nice colors on those pics Warhawk, what Vid card did you get?

#4: Re: F6F Hellcat Flight Author: RAF92_WarhawkLocation: Houston, TX! PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:27 am
    ----
I got an:
ATI 9800 pro with 256MB and a 512 memory stick which brings me up to a gig. of memory Mr. Green

#5: Re: F6F Hellcat Flight Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:47 am
    ----
- RAF92_Warhawk
I got an: ATI 9800 pro

Go and wash your mouth out straight away... Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

Looks very good Warhawk, as long as your happy with it then that's what counts...

#6: Re: F6F Hellcat Flight Author: VF-17_archieLocation: Sheboygan, Wi PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:09 am
    ----
what settings are you running? what are the framerates like at the settings shown in the pictures.

i ask because i can jack my settings but the framerates drop so bad that it looks like a slideshow.

arch

#7: Re: F6F Hellcat Flight Author: RAF92_WarhawkLocation: Houston, TX! PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:57 pm
    ----
I was in 1024x768 32 bit...

In the video options, everything was turned up as high as it could go. My framerate was fine, but there weren't any guns shooting or anything... I will try to get a bunch of flak guns to shoot at me at once and I'll let you know if it laggs.

#8: Re: F6F Hellcat Flight Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:59 pm
    ----
- RAF92_Warhawk
I got an:
ATI 9800 pro with 256MB and a 512 memory stick which brings me up to a gig. of memory Mr. Green

Another wise person, ATI rules!!!!!!!!..lol

-> IL2/FB/AEP/Pacific Fighters