Shades rocks on
-> Officer's Club

#1: Shades rocks on Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:08 pm
    ----

Laughing

#2: Re: Shades rocks on Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:42 am
    ----
I've heard of him. Doesn't he go by "The Naked Cowboy", or something like that?

#3: Re: Shades rocks on Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:09 am
    ----
rotflmao Laughing

#4: Re: Shades rocks on Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:43 pm
    ----
Co- incidentally....

"Four Moons"

Released just yesterday, after a two year break (for some reason).
Then I reached #4 in the 'Rock' chart (out of +200,000), so I'm looking to do better with this track and depending on you s.o.b.'s to help!

So get clicking!

edit:
Straight in at number 90, on the first day !!!
WOOHOO!

Last edited by Shades on Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

#5: Re: Shades rocks on Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:44 pm
    ----
- piney

That's my Village People stage costume.

#6: Re: Shades rocks on Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:00 pm
    ----
- Shades
- piney

That's my Village People stage costume.

COYA ( Cover Yer Ass ) unless you're in for it Twisted Evil

#7: Re: Shades rocks on Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:56 pm
    ----
believe me I hate to admit it, but I like your music when the revolution comes you will be the last tree rat we skin alive Twisted Evil

#8: Re: Shades rocks on Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:01 pm
    ----
I hate to admit it but I once found myself at a concert where The Village People where the support act.
Again, I hate to admit it, but it was one of the best gigs I've been to and as entertainers they were very entertaining.
Half the audience were obviously.., shall we say, "batting for the other team", but they were to party and absolutely made the gig.
Gary Glitter was the headline act - at the time he was back into fashion, before he 'went bad', and (ironically) touring colleges.

Please don't hold this confession against me.

#9: Re: Shades rocks on Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:50 pm
    ----
- Shades
I hate to admit it but I once found myself at a concert where The Village People where the support act.
Again, I hate to admit it, but it was one of the best gigs I've been to and as entertainers they were very entertaining.
Half the audience were obviously.., shall we say, "batting for the other team", but they were to party and absolutely made the gig.
Gary Glitter was the headline act - at the time he was back into fashion, before he 'went bad', and (ironically) touring colleges.

Please don't hold this confession against me.

...and you "saw them all first"!

Don't worry, we have plenty of other stuff to hold against you. Wink

#10: Re: Shades rocks on Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:07 pm
    ----

#11: Re: Shades rocks on Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:59 pm
    ----
from another post by our tree rat buddy

Love nutz.
Twisted Evil

-> Officer's Club