Oi Bushy
-> Software

#1: Oi Bushy Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:00 pm
    ----
Enjoy!

windows.microsoft.com/...browser=ie

*snicker*

#2: Re: Oi Bushy Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:23 am
    ----
Looks cool I am gonna try it out...

#3: Re: Oi Bushy Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:49 pm
    ----
Thanks Shades, at least MS calls it a BETA instead of 'testing' it on the masses first...lol

- MS
Through active participation in standards development in CSS3 and SVG working groups, co-chairing the HTML5 Working Group, and leading the HTML5 Testing Task force, we are actively helping set the standards for the modern web. Through our investments in standards and interoperability, we hope to help bring predictability to web programming. Because when you can spend less time rewriting your sites to work across browsers, you can spend more time creating amazing experiences.

Internet Explorer 9 introduces support for modern web standards, including:

* CSS3
* HTML5
* SVG
* ICC Color Profiles
* DOM L2 and L3
* ECMAScript5

FINALLY...MS is starting to 'get it'. After all, the other main stream browsers has been industry standard compliant for a while now and it seems as if MS is bending to the 'wind' of the public and noticing how open source browsers are cutting into their monopoly.

I still don't see it being as good as FF or Chrome for public developed 'add-ons', but at least MS is trying to keep up with the industry instead of demanding everyone else follow their lead. Time will tell the story I suppose and yep, I'll update my test 7 machine with the newest version... Smile

#4: Re: Oi Bushy Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:01 pm
    ----
I tryed it, imho it's a real PITA

#5: Re: Oi Bushy Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:13 pm
    ----
I wouldn't beta it for them Hitty.
It's all they can do to get it right for release.
Wait until the plonkers who love testing beta releases have risked their systems on it first.
They're not paying you enough to risk yours.

{ ;o)

#6: Re: Oi Bushy Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:39 am
    ----
XP's finally being put to rest then. Sad
Only Vista (spit) and W7 versions available...

-> Software