Team Speak
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#1: Team Speak Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:22 am
    ----
Ok.... why are you guy's not using Team Speak 3 ?

#2: Re: Team Speak Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:41 am
    ----
Bush only just got 1 working.
He's gotta figure 2 out before you get 3.

#3: Re: Team Speak Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:40 pm
    ----
LOL Shades.... Ok, that may be true... DOH!...

Actually, when TS3 first came out, we had a server up and running and the files are still on the server. That sad part was, it was getting updated at least once a week and keeping up with the updating process was time consuming and each update also meant the client had to update as well. We were waiting for the files to 'settle down' before continuing. After all, TS2 was and is working fine without all the hassle.

Having said that, 2 days ago, I downloaded all the TS3 files and started to read the change logs. If all goes well, we'll get this up and running again although I think we may run it on a different server and do some beta testing. Wink

#4: Re: Team Speak Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:28 pm
    ----
- Shadow_Bshwackr
Having said that, 2 days ago, I downloaded all the TS3 files and started to read the change logs.

***WARNING***WARNING***
Bushy's about to break something.

Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

#5: Re: Team Speak Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:25 pm
    ----
LOL !

#6: Re: Team Speak Author: Shadow_HomfixrLocation: Fort Walton Beach, FL-USA PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:42 pm
    ----
LoL but Murphy lives a long way from Bush.. here in Florida with me Smile and I'll try to keep a hold on him...not that he really wants to leave me...dang it! Rolling Eyes

#7: Re: Team Speak Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:52 am
    ----
ROFL....

#8: Re: Team Speak Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:29 pm
    ----
- Kitform
WARNING***WARNING***[/color]
Bushy's about to break something.

Mentioning no names....
Accusing nobody in particular....
I just tried to visit the site and found I had been logged out.
Good job he... or she.... hadn't changed me password.
It's hard enough ta remember at my age anyways.

#9: Re: Team Speak Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:45 pm
    ----
Ok Fellas, the TS3 server is ready to try out. It's up to date as of v 3 beta 30... Smile Give it a whirl...

IP: 67.222.52.53

#10: Re: Team Speak Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:20 am
    ----
Works fine, let's use it tonight for the sunday flight.

#11: Re: Team Speak Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:58 pm
    ----
Did anything break? (snickering) ...uhm....not yet...lol

#12: Re: Team Speak Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:03 am
    ----
I know it almost sounds like a miracle, but it even works from this end Razz

#13: Re: Team Speak Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:15 pm
    ----
Dang...I"ll have to keep 'fixing' it...

#14: Re: Team Speak Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:27 am
    ----
Great job Bushy... now can we get the TS3 viewer showing on the left side? You can register the CC TS3 server here TS3 Viewer
You can also get the script to directly link to it.....I know that with the old Buzzards around here getting used to new things is like pulling teeth, but TS3 is much better than TS2.

#15: Re: Team Speak Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:37 pm
    ----
Thanks Hit, I'll get to that asap and I've been looking into that very thing... Wink

-> Officer's Club