time for rememberance?
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: time for rememberance? Author: JG300-EXOS PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:23 pm
    ----
What about we all try and get together in CFS3 again? I just need to install it. That would be fun, not? We could makeup our own little tournament or something.

#2: Re: time for rememberance? Author: JG300-EXOS PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:32 pm
    ----
+ I want to be the head mechanic.... I mean, I know some now...!

#3: Re: time for rememberance? Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:50 pm
    ----
Heya EXOS

I have CFS3 installed, but no servers to connect to last I checked....anyone know if that's changed?

#4: Re: time for rememberance? Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:01 pm
    ----
Mr. Exos. Dang I've got CFS3 on the ole puter, but with Micro$oft Vista I have never got it to run.

"Error loading CFS3 ConfigDatabase.txt Cannot find file"

I wish I could get it to run, because I like shooting stuff Wink

#5: Re: time for rememberance? Author: IMS_Dakota PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:25 am
    ----
Hey Stoops!
Most of the people that still fly cfs3 go to sim-outhouse where there is a thread for them to post ips as they create games. Some others also use game ranger.

#6: Re: time for rememberance? Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:29 am
    ----
would be nice if microsoft made a new combat flight sim!.....I never did get into IL2 but I would go for cfs4 in a heartbeat!....for now a feller keeps happy with FSX...hows it going EXOS?...long time old friend!...are you on facebook?....if you are it's silly we ain't friends yet..lol...for that matter I would be happy to have any of ya's on my list.....you can search my profile .....Dave Taylor in Vernon B.C. email: picklins @ hotmail.com

and yes I am back in British Columbia...said goodbye to Alberta to come back home and be happy!...broke!...but happy..lol....

#7: Re: time for rememberance? Author: JG300-Dan736Location: Burlinton Ont PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:35 am
    ----
Maybe we could try an i.p.# game one of these Fri nites,the host (somone with a fast puter)could post their ip# here and we could join in.Sry bout your vista,1Bullet.

#8: Re: time for rememberance? Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:15 am
    ----
I have it installed, but only remember about 5 keypresses' needed to do anything. No servers up that I know of, either.

#9: Re: time for rememberance? Author: JG300-WILLIFOCK PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:25 am
    ----
Happy New Year guys! If I see one of you guys hosting a game I think I am gonna go out and get myself a puter with xp on it. Miss you guys ,hope all is good.
Willy

#10: Re: time for rememberance? Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:37 am
    ----
I'm up for it. still have cfs3 installed...I think.

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum