Internet Explorer 9
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> Software

#16: Re: Internet Explorer 9 Author: berlopezLocation: Copenhagen.DK PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 6:51 am
    ----
Hi Shades (Confused)...NERO got disabled as I said above, Google 's still there...I just looked into my Control panel "Uninstall or Change a Program and in the list I have:
Google Chrome
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer Nero toolbar
What do I do from here? I need detailed intructions,Please....

#17: Re: Internet Explorer 9 Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 5:57 pm
    ----
Well, I would ditch the Google toolbar and leave the Nero toolbar disabled.
I have never used Chrome but have heard good reports of it (especially from online gamers), so I would hang on to that.
Firefox might be good for your armoury too; I use IE9 as my main browser and back it up with Firefox.
Each have their own support (ask Bushy which he prefers and he'll say the fox, every time.

#18: Re: Internet Explorer 9 Author: berlopezLocation: Copenhagen.DK PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 12:11 pm
    ----
...Well...I've ended up the other way round...? I managed to get rid of the NERO,but still have Google,as I mention above I've tried ditching it from the upper bars,as I did with NERO...But it still keeps coming back; And they(Google is still in my Control panel) Under Programs and features; I'm very undesive reight now as I'm only having Avira as antivirus,It driving me mad with theire adds and that I have to pay this coming November,( Does this mean I'm not protected?) Considering AVG ASAP!?

#19: Re: Internet Explorer 9 Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 12:36 pm
    ----
www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/fx/

FireFox is stable, more secure and has tons of add-ons... Wink

The Google tool bar is running as a Service in Windows as well as in the Start up programs running in the background. Until you remove those, Google will restart every time. Walking you through the process is tough if you're not familiar with settings "Under the hood". Instructions for that are HERE!

#20: Re: Internet Explorer 9 Author: berlopezLocation: Copenhagen.DK PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:55 pm
    ----
Hello Shadoew and thnaks for your reply and patients. I lloked at the link you send here...I don't get a Spaner tool as such,instead I get a wheel,like a gear. Whne I click on that I get internet options and in there I get two Google in the section displaying the Home Page choices...Google.com/ and Google .dk/

From here I not sure what or how to approach this?

P.S: For some reason this message of yours,though in the forum, came into my unwanted mail box?

-> Software